Universal Pixel Craft - Space Shooter (by Appsolute Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Appsolute Games, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Appsolute Games

Appsolute Games Well-Known Member

Yeah remove ads doesn't get rid of the rewarded videos (opt-in ads)

2. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I don't like when games do that, for high score chasers like myself that means you have to watch ads anyway to continue so to me no point in buying to remove ads like I normally would.. =\

Oh well, still might get coin doubler tho...

3. iLoveAutomatic

iLoveAutomatic New Member

Feb 8, 2017
    (Answer from iLoveAutomatic: You don't need a class 5 ship, there is no class 5 ship. You have to beat the boss for the ship to be unlocked in exactly 20.00(OR LESS) seconds to get a rank S medal, and the ship for the boss. I recommend using power ups: Force razor, Burst cannon(very useful), Nuclear Bomb.
    I got the first three ships from bosses now. I'm doing the guardian. Have fun :D)

4. iLoveAutomatic

iLoveAutomatic New Member

Feb 8, 2017
    Was the answer above helpful?
    I'd like to know.

5. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    New update came in. No network connection needed to play anymore, and a few other nice things.

6. Aha~Why?

7. Yes,that's what exactly you say!And have fun~:rolleyes::rolleyes:

8. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Oh, that latest update is exactly what this game needed. Losing the online connection is definitely better, but really, it's so much easier to tell bullets and coins apart now. I'm enjoying the game a lot more now - and dying for less stupid reasons. A massive improvement!

9. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    I used to battle my ex Fiancée on Tetris on PlayStation 2 alot. She iz goin to l❤️ve this boss. Thankz Yo!

I noticed your PacMan/Snake game is not included in your catalogue, pleaze fix that so your fans won't miss out on that masterpiece.

10. Oh yea,you find my early work Pixel Advance~That's my game developed one year ago,but publish by my Apple Developer Account.And this time my new game Pixel Craft is published by Appsolute Games~So they are not in the same catalogue.
    But I am very happy you find it out.
    And I hope your friends will enjoy it:p

11. Sorry to hear about it.I just want to make every boss in the different gameplay,but it seems to be not working on you:(:(
    But you can try the other bosses and challenge with the other players~

12. Thanks,I am very glad that you enjoy the new version~

13. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

#54 bsabiston, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    I paid for the double coins - so why do I still have the double coins button that makes me watch an ad? Does that mean I would get 4 times the coins, or is it not working right?

14. Yes, if you watch the ad,you get 4 times.

15. xjaff

xjaff Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    Very enjoyable game! Once you get some upgrades it really gets fun. I like the variety of bosses.

16. Simoqsa

Simoqsa Well-Known Member

May 21, 2015
    I really didn't like the game experience and design of the tetris enemy. Sorry to say it directly, I can understand the effort of developers. If I don't consider the tetris boss, it's sort of a nice game to spend some time.

17. NeedThatGameBot

NeedThatGameBot New Member

Aug 6, 2017
    Hey hey, been really enjoying the game, got all the upgrades working on unlocking all the planes, but I have one question, is it possible to unlock the Game Bot plane?
    I've been going at the boss for a while now highest class I could get to is B, I might be able to reach A but reaching S seems so impossible.
    Also would be interested in those who have unlocked the Game Bot and would appreciate it if you told me how you unlocked it.

18. 7lilwhitewolf7

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    WOW
    Your name says it all!

I'm still trying 2 shave seconds off to get to less than the 80 seconds it takes to get the Game Bot. I thought juz winning the Boss battle would do it, nope. Yunbin Xie iz challenging our Shmup skillz & i'm all 4 it.
    Great luck to us all Yo!

19. 7lilwhitewolf7

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    #60 7lilwhitewolf7, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    Gba

This iz the photo of the final piece b4 i unlocked the step to get our gift 4rm the videogame god. I will post the winning shot when i gain my victory. Great luck to us TouchArcadians!

Tap on the "Unlock" tab under the ships you want to get the steps to acquire them

Ships to help with placing the Tetris blocks because of their smaller sizes=

Little Boy
    –40%

Ninja
    –70%

Paper Plane
    –90%

Attached Files: