Pivotol by Radiangames (Free, October 18th)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by radiangames, Oct 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radiangames

radiangames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Sep 24, 2011
    Game Developer
    United States
    Hi TA forum peeps,

It's been a while since Radiangames has been around, but I'm back to making mobile games, and I'm releasing a new infinite puzzle game on the 18th called Pivotol. Here's a link to the YouTube trailer:

Pivotol is an original puzzle game by the creator of Inferno 2, Slydris, and JoyJoy (and many others). The mechanics are pretty straightforward, with you having to rotate 4 blocks at once (think Lumines) and connect 6 or more of the same color to destroy them. Unlike Lumines, there's no time pressure, and you can rotate any 4 adjacent blocks on the screen. There are a few other twists and turns along the way, but essentially it's an elegant endless puzzle game with pretty graphics/sound.

Unlike all my previous self-published games, Pivotol is free, with rewarded ads and IAP (all optional) being used to generate income. I'll respond here once the pre-order is live (hopefully this week).

Feel free to check out the radiangames blog for more info about the game, when to see me live-streaming development for Slydris 2, sign up for a newsletter, and more.

Thanks,
    Luke

2. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Awesome news!!! Also would love iPhone X support for your past games. Heck, I’d buy every single one over again if I could to get it!

3. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Anything by Radiangames is purty good. Can't wait.

4. radiangames

radiangames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Sep 24, 2011
    Game Developer
    United States
    Pivotol is now available for Pre-Order:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pivotol/id1286964368?mt=8

I thought about pulling in the release date by a week, but there are a couple minor issues to fix.

Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully the game lives up to your expectations.

Can't promise anything on iPhoneX support for old games. If I get an iMac with an SSD (using a 2010 super-slow MacBook for iOS builds currently), it's more likely to happen, but my focus for a while will be on new games. Currently working days on Slydris 2 (done by end of October most likely), and nights on the still-to-be-named racing-physics game, and I want that out before X-mas.

Luke

5. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Looking forward to this and any/all future Radiangames releases. One of the all-time great game designers for iOS.