Universal Pirates Outlaws (by Fabled Game)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NyxTowa, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Th
    Thanks for providing this. I read the fact and can confirm my issues (network timeout) was released to my game centre being switched off. All good now. Thanks.

2. Munaciello78

Munaciello78 Member

May 14, 2019
    Male
    The first quest require to trade with the merchant. But after the first relic (in this case the cheese), he wants more things. But what?

Attached Files:

3. Otter Nonsense

Otter Nonsense New Member

Aug 1, 2019
    He wanted 3 'food' relics. I used the cheese, apple and grape. I assume there are probably more that could be used.

Munaciello78 likes this.
  4. TheProxy

TheProxy Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Chandler, AZ
    Oh man the new hero seems cool. But I’ve played this game so much I don’t know if I want to do these quests haha. New players would have a great time though!

5. User58394

User58394 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    #645 User58394, Aug 2, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    I completed the quest, but nothing happened. Is this a bug?

Screenshot_20190802-145258.jpg

Edit: It got fixed, thanks!

6. Schmittie

Schmittie Active Member

May 2, 2019
    Male
    It took me a bit to figure it out, but that enemy only gets hurt by damage dealing skills and effects. He is unaffected by attack cards.

7. Munaciello78

Munaciello78 Member

May 14, 2019
    Male
    How to defeat the boss with dogs in Arena level 40? My health is always halved. :(
    Thanks

Vash85 likes this.
  8. Denis Boucher

Denis Boucher New Member

Sep 1, 2019
    Male
    I’m new here, so I don’t know this is the place, hopefully I’m not going to tick off anyone, but did someone else got the cursed book relic? At the end of your turn, your ammo will automatically recharge but you loose 5 HP for each ammo reloaded.So now, you pretty much die before getting to the first boss every single time and... it cannot be removed. So basically, the game is now unplayable for me, no matter which hero I’m using.

9. Vash85

Vash85 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2016
    I think it goes away once you complete the quest. Try a hero that doesn’t use much ammo and can regenerate like the sword master.

10. Denis Boucher

Denis Boucher New Member

Sep 1, 2019
    Male
    Thanks. I’m not sure how, but it went away by itself (I wasn’t able to complete a quest). It was there one game, then it was gone. Maybe I did quit the quest, though.

11. Blazingsonic

Blazingsonic New Member

Aug 30, 2019
    #651 Blazingsonic, Sep 12, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    Compared to NotFM and Dungeon Tales, what are the Pros and Cons of the game?
    Can't really decide on which one to try.

[Edit] While my question above still stands, I started playing PO anyway and got some general questions about the shop. What do I have to buy in order to enjoy the game adequately? I guess the booster makes sense...what else? The upgrades for health and so on, can they be bought multiple times? If yes, that would be p2w, wouldn't it? I really hope they are just a one-time purchase.

Thanks for you help :)

12. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Hey.... thank you for the most recent update! I haven't reached far enough into the game to be able to take advantage of anything, but it's great knowing that a bit more has been added to it - adding even more longevity to the game.
    =D

I did have one question - is there any way you could make it so that if you have 1 ammo, and 1 ammo in your hand while trying to play a card that costs 2 ammo, could you automatically remove the 1 ammo in your hand if you drag the 2 ammo cost card on to an enemy?
    I know it's a kind of stupid request, and only gets rid of one dragging action the player would have to take (that only takes about 1.5 seconds to perform), but it's basically the only thing I've found myself wishing was a 'feature' while playing during my..... 30.... some-odd hours of gameplay.

Outside of that, this is one of only 3 card games (alongside Imbroglio and Blood Card) that I've had on my device for more than a week or so after purchasing. You've done an awesome job with every single aspect of it.
    =D

Thank you!!

Ijipop likes this.
  13. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Call me a crazed goony bird, but as there are so many ways ammo can be restocked, other than the generic ammo skill, I'd prefer it not try to guess which skill I might have in my hand at the moment to auto-play. Maybe they could do something akin to Magic Online's "Auto-Tap", even allowing it by default but making it something easily disabled.

14. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Oh, I meant.... auto-take the ammo out of your hand only when you drag the card/attack you want to use to the area over the enemy you want to attack- and only if you don't have the required about of ammo available to use....

Say....
    You have 1 ammo available.
    You also have 1 ammo card available in your hand.
    You also have an attack card in your hand that has a cost of 2 ammo to play.
    You want to use that card that costs 2 ammo to attack enemy #1.
    You drag the attack card that has a cost of 2 ammo onto enemy #1.
    2 cost ammo card is used. You attack enemy #1, and the ammo card in your hand gets moved into your discard pile, along with taking the 1 available ammo from you.
    Just so you don't need to move the 1 ammo card to your character before using the 2 ammo attack card.

I hope I explained that better than I did earlier...

Oh, AND... have this ONLY done when there are no re-stock ammo cards in your hand at the time....

Yeah, writing it out now, that sounds WAY too confusing....

Please just disregard my previous suggestion/question/bother/complaint.....
    =P
    That's WAY TOO MUCH coding to be done just to save players a second of time to drag whatever ammo card they want to resupply their available ammo before playing a card that costs ammo....

<roll my eyes at myself>

15. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    That sounds physically painful!

Ringerill, Ijipop and syntheticvoid like this.
  16. Unordinary

Unordinary Well-Known Member

May 15, 2018
    Male
    Amsterdam
    Does anyone know if the 0/50 candy canes are the amount of times you can take the bonus cash or do you also get something at 50/50

17. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    I think that for the holiday season you have 50 chance to make between 100 and 250?!?
    I do not remember the actual amount.
    But yeah.
    50 x 100-250 then the event will end eventually.

18. wonderbear

wonderbear Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    #658 wonderbear, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    Has anyone else’s cloud saves stop working with the recent updates? My phone no longer syncs to the cloud at all. When I launch the game it gives me a cloud save error, thinks for a bit and then only displays my local save. I tried logging in and out of Game Center, turned cloud save off and on in the game, off loaded the app and downloaded again, but nothing has worked. My iPad seems to work just fine, though. It is logged in with the same Apple ID and shows a cloud save history. Any thoughts on what might be wrong?

19. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    I have the same problem.
    What I noticed is for instance if I start to play on wi-fi.
    And finish my game on LTE. I will have to force quit and restart for the cloud to synch.
    The other way around is true too.

It’s pretty weird.

I never have problem on LTE it’s always when I switch between wi-fi...

I hope for a fix!

20. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Yet another update with a new character just came out!
    2 months ago we got a new chapter Northern Lands.
    One month ago we got the Beast Tamer character, a new quest and a Chinese New Year package with Firework cards.
    Now we get the new "Unknown Captain" character with a new special gimmick: the Ignited status.
    The amount and quality of updates for this game never cease to amaze me... Even If I don't need the coin to unlock the new things, I still buy some from time to time so that the devs keep updates like these coming :)

Ijipop likes this.