Universal Pirates Bay - Need HELP!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tastyfish

Tastyfish Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Got a promo code (assuming the game will be free and the code was for early access). Started playing yesterday. I stopped playing mobile games now for a couple of months but this has me hooked again.

I like the limitations to what you need to try and accomplish to complete the level. Gameplay is smooth and fast paced. Some levels I barely passed and I had to give the octopus boss a second go to beat him. Also used a joker card in the round.

I was about to buy the $0.99 special of different power ups but then got to end of level 1 and it prompted me to buy the next level (I don't have or plan to use Facebook).

So now I'm wondering:
    1. How many worlds are there?
    2. Does each world cost $0.99 to unlock?

Trying to figure out how to best spend my money since I do want to show the developer some appreciation for this game.

2. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    Redeemed the promocode.

First impression was that the loading time of the game is a way too long (about 1 min. for my iPhone 4S with the latest iOS update).

Unfortunately, after the loading screen shows 100% the game crashes. I tried several times. What could be the matter? Is the game optimized for iPhone 4 series?

3. Jamie84303

Jamie84303 Active Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the early access code. I'm not sure I have any feedback to add that hasn't already been left, other than a suggestion, perhaps?;
    To add a world unlock timer, for those without Facebook accounts.

4. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    Just make a fake account for mobile games. All the cool kids are doing it.

5. stephenk

stephenk Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    @Jamie84303 Hi Jamie, this is the beta-testing thread of Pirates Bay. We will open new official thread soon when the release version is available on App store :D. And btw I'm the game designer of Pirates Bay so I could answer all the questions here.

Thanks for giving it a try :D
    In the first version of Pirates Bay, we present to you guys 3 worlds.You need to invite some friends and ask them for help to unlock every new world or it would cost you guys a pocket to pass it :). Our team have been considered on other social network system.

Glad to tell you that the develop team has improved the loading time much ! A tons of improvement, optimization has been added. :cool:

:D We have worked on next update with more new world map and new boss, new features.We're glad to listen to all you guys feedback here.

6. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    What about the crash I reported? Are you familiar with this issue? I couldn't actually play the game;(

7. stephenk

stephenk Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    Yes it's one of many problems we've solved in the release version :). Hope your playing exp in this version will getting better.