Universal Pirates Bay™ (by .Com)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by antony.thai, May 25, 2016.

1. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    It's puzzle kind of the game :D 8 or better is killing me now :D anyway, anybody have problem with fb sync ? I can share my Big Win picture, but seem like i couldn't sync or see the rank between me and my friend at the end of the match, it's keep syncing

2. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    This game reminded me why I find video poker so dull...

3. stephenk

stephenk Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    Yes, that's really a challenge you know ! @WjndWalk3r :D:D. In the world map,in the left-bottom corner, you can find menu button,it's a button below of question mark button.At there, you can find Facebook log in, you can try log in from there. How about your connection status? is it good ? :(:confused:

4. trelomorelo

trelomorelo Member

May 26, 2016
    Poker

It's good but nothing more...

Tarot tor likes this.
  5. stephenk

May 11, 2015
    Thanks bro.Some of your feedback has been solved.Hope you will get better feeling when playing mate !

6. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    One thing I would love to see is an endless "battle mode" where you face all the bosses (or some new ones) like the current boss battles except that you each take a turn dealing hands for damage and you have HP too.

7. stephenk

May 11, 2015
    We will bring it on the table for sure.:D.Maybe it would be global boss where everyone can take part in beating it.:D:D

8. TheGodless

TheGodless Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Aha! Totally didn't realize it was an aspect of the game. I see the line below the level requirements now, but did the tutorial mention it?

9. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

As I remember, the tutorial mentions about how to check the rule only, but in the rule table, there's header to show it and it's also in the button too. They fixed it since there're some feedback of beta testers about it before.

10. zynaps

zynaps New Member

Jun 21, 2015
    So is it .99 for every 15 levels or .99 for all levels ?

11. stephenk

May 11, 2015
    #31 stephenk, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
    Yes, it would unlock next map or you can ask your friend's help from Facebook.

12. L0ck

L0ck Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015

That doesn't quite answe the question. Does it unlock EVERY map, or only the next? Because I know I'm not the only one who will never let an app touch their Facebook profile.

13. PsYcHoNoVa

PsYcHoNoVa Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2013
    
    It definitely needs Game Center Achievements.

14. antony.thai

I'm not sure if the way player unlock a new map will change in coming maps in the update but in this version, 0.99 will only help unlocking 1 map. This will hurt you a bit or even more if you like the game much.. This will be helpful for the creators since they're seeing your reaction and lets hope thing will be better in coming maps. I however will choosing linking my facebook's profile, not only because of I can freely get through all the game without paying anymore money, but my data will be also backing up, that's another thing that you should consider.

Thank you.

15. antony.thai

The lack of Game Center things do hurt me while playing Pirates Bay! +1 for Game Center too!

PS: & sometime, I love to see how great I am while processing greater than other players in the world, a leaderboard for that could be great too!

16. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Perhaps it's just me, but in the early stages, even after the "guided" levels, it seems like the game is giving me just what is needed to complete combos and objectives, for instance, on several occasions, initial draw gives me the basis for a straights and flushes, and in almost every case, the redraw seems to come through with exactly what is needed. Perhaps I'm just lucky, but more-likely, the game is tuned to seduce with early success. If that is the case, I understand why, most freemium pay curves are established in a similar manner. On the other hand, this is draw poker, where a player would assume the odds, risks and rewards are squarely based on a 52 card deck, and any predetermined logic that skews those odds, one way or another, isn't really poker, a game of chance, or a game of skill. This is all anecdotal based on the uncanny "luck" that I seem to be having, and perhaps I'm wrong, but poker simply isn't fun, even if it only seems rigged.

17. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    Gongrats on the release!

However the release version still doesn't work for me. The same issuea as I reported in the thread you closed recently;)

18. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I wish they would just have an unlock in the game for a "premium" experience. I would pay like $1.99 or so to just unlock all maps and remove the hearts gauge. I think that would be fair and give them some money. Right now I'm a bit turned off at having to link social media to my games or keep paying $1 to proceed as an alternative.

Seems like an excellent game bogged down by other stuff.

19. Jamie84303

Jamie84303 Active Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Candy Crush (,or is it Soda Saga?) Anyway, one --or both also has a world unlock timer. An alternative way of progressing, for players without Facebook accounts. I'd like to see this option added via an update. I've already suggested it in their beta thread. I was kindly given an early access code and could not put Pirates Bay down, until that obligatory paywall/ Facebook linking. I'm not against supporting the developers, but would much rather buy games, than make multiple in-app purchases.

20. stephenk

May 11, 2015
    It's a tutorial case.I assure you that we haven't put any magic hands on it.It's completely a video poker :) where you can find all the feeling as a poker player.

We did think about this on develop stage.At the end we tried our best to make sure your paying worthy :).We made sure every single maps would bring out new feeling, new look that you couldn't put it down like the first one.Your paying's worth :)