iPad PipeRoll puzzle game

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NavinfoGames, Oct 28, 2010.

1. NavinfoGames

NavinfoGames Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Hi everybody,

our new game the PipeRoll for iPhone is available on the iTunes. :)

PipeRoll

Connect the plug-holes to each other as fast as possible to rotate the pipes into the correct position. There are 100 levels with 1, 2 , 3 or 4 different types of fluid and a lot of trick. Test your brain in this amusing puzzle game.

Gameplay
    iTunes

Features:
    - 100 custom-designed level,
    - 4 different types of fluid,
    - country and city environment,
    - for iPhone, SOON for iPad!

Attached Files:

2. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Lock cool ,like Pipe mania,I like pipe games.

3. Gamerboy

Gamerboy Member

Oct 10, 2010
    good old pipe game ;) :)

4. Collin

Collin Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Graphic Designer/Illustrator/Art Director
    Colorado Springs, CO
    When you say "soon for the iPad", does that mean it'll be universal, or will it be a different purchase? I really liked the gameplay video, but I do most of my gaming on the iPad now and I don't want to have to buy the app twice. Also, how soon is "soon"?

5. NavinfoGames

Jul 2, 2010
    It will be different purchase, the price $1.99 fo iPad and available on the next week.

6. NavinfoGames

Jul 2, 2010
    Fixed new version is available

Hello Players,

we fixed PipeRoll for iPhone 3Gs with 4.1 iOS, and the new version has already updated on iTunes.

Regards,
    NavinfoGames ;)
    Follow us on the Facebook!

7. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    I bought this game after seeing an advert on the forum for it, and I've been really enjoying it - played over an hour in one go! The pictures in the first post are pretty self explanatory, you connect pipes and have to make sure the right type of fluid goes to the right place.

I liked it so much, I bought the iPad version too! I think the puzzles are the same on both, but you can see most of the puzzle at once on the iPad version, so I'd recommend that one if you have both an iPad and iPhone.

I don't know how I missed this when it was released last year, it's the type of game I usually look out for, so I thought I'd post my impressions of it incase anyone else missed it too.