Pipe Mania Coming Soon on iPhone [Release Date July 9th]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Robosoft, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robosoft

Robosoft Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    #1 Robosoft, Jun 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
    You are in the fascinating city of pipes, where flooze is all there is… a sticky green fluid that threatens to ooze out and create havoc!!!

Rings a bell? We thought so!!!

Virtual Programming in collaboration with Robosoft is bringing Pipe Mania on the iPhone platform. Follow us on Twitter for more updates on Pipe Mania

2. Sweet. The official Pipe Dream. (For it will always be Pipe Dream to me, since I played the Lucasfilm version on the Atari ST.) Definitely gotta watch this one.

3. bensashi

bensashi Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Sounds cool, I like these types of games...although it got a little old in Bioshock.

My advice? Don't take this personally, but I don't see much point in having a trailer that doesn't show any gameplay footage. Even some static screenshots in that video would be nice....do we really need to see an iPhone page with the app icon on it? I realize it's a teaser, but most teasers at least have some cinematic footage in them. There's just no content there that warrants using the video format.

That aside, good luck with your game. I'll have to look into this when it comes out.

4. Robosoft

Mar 12, 2009
    Video with the gameplay would soon be available here.

5. Robosoft

Mar 12, 2009
    Video with Screenshots

Hey Guys

Uploading a new video with exclusive screenshots of the game

Do let us know your feedback

6. dbhjed

dbhjed Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2009
    This is awesome I was attempting to play FlOverload but it is very buggy and laggs up the phone. I hope this is going to be good how much do you think it is going to be release for? Also did you make sure the sound is indepent of the ringer and that is saves when you exit the game? those are two pet peeves for me.

7. Robosoft

Mar 12, 2009
    We have kept the price of the game at $4.99. Waiting for the app to be approved on App Store now.

8. Robosoft

Mar 12, 2009
    #8 Robosoft, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
    Pipe Mania releasing on 8th July

Pipe Mania has been approved by Apple and will go live on 8th of July.

9. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG