Universal PinOut! (by Mediocre AB)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Red1, Sep 30, 2016.

1. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    Agreed. I hit endless on my 4th try from scratch. It's a lot of fun, but I'm not sure why I would pay for this game since I've already "completed" it.

2. gonif

gonif Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    I have 83.3 seconds at the freeform checkpoint, and I also am unclear what's "freeform" about it.

Perhaps it's just a level without end, to be played with as much time as you have remaining. Not the victory lap one might expect. Still, at least there's no tilt. (Putting tilt functions on any mobile device pinball always seems excessively cruel since it's the complete opposite of a heavy physical cabinet.)

3. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    What's not to inderstand about the Overtime mode? You replay the previous levels, but without the ability to earn extra time. The further you get, the higher your score.

The more time you have when you reach it, the further you can get. You can replay the earlier levels, with checkpoints if desired, to increase the amount of time you have when you reach Overtime, and increase your high score.

My top time at the final checkpoint is currently 438.3s.

4. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
  5. HotHamBoy

HotHamBoy Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Lol, I'm 31.

For the record, I've only really gotten into pinball IRL for the last couple years, but I do play A LOT.

Nah, the time limit *is* the game. You either need a time limit or limited balls to create tension in pinball, and limited balls doesn't really work with this game.

6. MagIor

MagIor Member

Aug 6, 2015
    I really enjoyed this and am liking improving my checkpoints now that I've got it (got half way through six while free, unsure how many levels in total yet) but if the decs are here, got a bug where on falling down from a previous level, my ball got stuck. Having some kind of "tilt" mechanic if the ball hasn't traversed much in more than five seconds, as long as a flipper isn't held would be a good idea.

Unfortunately iPad attaching isn't working for me at the moment http://imgur.com/xtJtJpj

7. Playah§

Playah§ New Member

Apr 24, 2018
    Free Levels

Smash Hit has them. Why not this?:confused: