Netflix Pinball Masters (by Zen Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ste86uk, Feb 13, 2024.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #1 ste86uk, Feb 13, 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2024
    https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/pinball-masters-netflix/id6450060406

I check Netlifx occasionally looking for Hades and Katana Zero releasing but just seen this is out. Haven’t checked it out yet or played a pinball game in a long time but I’ll give it a go for free.

Pinball Masters NETFLIX

Netflix, Inc.
    NETFLIX MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Channel your inner pinball wizard! Flip and tilt your way through themed tables featuring …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    NETFLIX MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Channel your inner pinball wizard! Flip and tilt your way through themed tables featuring characters like Godzilla and Kong in this classic arcade game. Try to climb the leaderboards or beat your own highest scores in Single Player while enjoying the finest selection of pinball tables. Want to challenge friends? Invite the gang over for a lighting round of pass-and-play hot seat action. Embark on your silver-ball quest with Zen Studios' tried-and-true physics model — every flip, bounce and shot will feel close to the real thing. FEATURES: • Explore original tables featuring familiar characters and settings, including the black-and-white Pinball Noir, the storybook setting of Grimm Tales and the Wrath of the Elder Gods, inspired by Lovecraft. • Pinball skills a little rusty? Turn on the "Tip of the Day" feature in settings for gameplay hints. • Swipe to bump the machine for extra control — but be careful not to cause a tilt! (Or you can learn to use the tilt to your advantage.) • Choose from eight different overhead views to play each game from the perfect angle. • Hit milestones and unlock unique star ratings for each machine. • Play solo on or offline, or with friends in a local 2-4 person multiplayer hot seat challenge. • Flip, bump and score your way to glory on the online leaderboards. THEMED PINBALL TABLES (WITH MORE TO COME!): • Kong Pinball • Godzilla Pinball • Godzilla vs. Kong Pinball • The Addams Family • Pinball Noir • Curse of the Mummy • Grimm Tales • Wrath of the Elder Gods - Created by Zen Studios.
    Information
    Seller:Netflix, Inc.
    Genre:Arcade, Simulation
    Release:Feb 13, 2024
    Updated:Feb 13, 2024
    Version:1.0.6
    Size:1.9 GB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    It’s up to Zen standards quality-wise, but more objective driven than some of their other titles. A bunch of cool looking tables included. So far so good!

ste86uk likes this.
  3. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I'm a fan of their FX and M series on PC which have had a number of titles they'd never brought over to mobile yet. Hopefully they'll add more tables as they still have MANY new IPs that have yet to get their mobile ports.

I find it so odd how Zen Studios keeps making new apps to host their buckets of tables. I've enjoyed almost all of their apps EXCEPT their brief (and now hopefully abandoned) Williams app. The Williams tables are great and even well implemented in the app but the app itself was pure FREEMIUM crap with not clear way to just buy the tables outright (at least in most cases). So however Zen wants to deliver goods in the future I'm fine with as long as they NEVER pull that again.

Shimm5 likes this.
  4. Shimm5

Shimm5 Active Member

Jan 28, 2016
    Perfectly described. Amen!

5. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    UPDATE: I figured it out, defining my Gamehandle is defined with my Netflix login.

Hey Gang,

Am I missing something obvious with the leaderboards? When or how do I enter my name for the Global leaderboards?