Pinball Breaker Forever (by XperimentalZ Games) Needs Beta Testers!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by XperimentalZ, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XperimentalZ

XperimentalZ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 20, 2010
    XperimentalZ Games Founder
    Montreal, Canada
    Thanks! You guys have always played a crucial part in our development process. I'm so glad we ended up being part of this community years ago.

You rock!

2. XperimentalZ

Patreon Bronze

Jul 20, 2010
    Montreal, Canada
    #182 XperimentalZ, May 14, 2016
    Last edited: May 14, 2016
    The game is launching next week!

Next Thursday. Well, at some point on Wednesday, not too sure what's going on with the new scheduling system.

[​IMG]

3. XperimentalZ

Patreon Bronze

Jul 20, 2010
    Montreal, Canada
    Here's a few codes for early access!

6T4YK644R3HT
    T6EJK9J7RKKP
    YFH43JJ6T9PF
    HHPTL7HFJ444
    7YM74ME3KTXE

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I took code:

HHPTL7HFJ444

Thank you! Hell yea this is effing awesome!

Billy

5. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    It's not allowing me to watch an opt in ad for a shield. I'm not even given the option. It's only 100 coins.

Billy

6. callmesteam

callmesteam Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Albuquerque, NM
    I used YFH43JJ6T9PF, but can't seem to find it anywhere! It's not in my purchased history... SORRY I EFFED IT UP

7. XperimentalZ

Patreon Bronze

Jul 20, 2010
    Montreal, Canada
    The buttons does not show up when there's no video available. Either they had not enough time to upload to your device or UnityAds system is waiting for the game to go live, something like that. I tried it earlier from a version downloaded from a promo code and it worked so it's most certainly not a bug.

Hmmm if you entered the code from your device, the download should automatically have started (if you start the game, you can check if you have the build 1.0.0 from the extras menu). If you entered the code from iTunes, the game should be in your library, from which you can sync your device. Anyways, it's not like the there was major differences with the last beta build, but it's nice to have the 'real' version getting tested a bit. If that does not work, I can pm you another code.

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #188 LordShad0wz, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
    Uh oh you only use unity ads? I've had problems. I think I'm actually blocked because any games that use unity ads no longer display ads. I tried to find an email address to contact them but I've found nothing.

Oh well unless you know an email address I might be able to talk to someone?

The thing is I did watch the ads in the beta. It's weird.

Billy

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #189 LordShad0wz, May 15, 2016
    Guess what. It's not in my purchase history either. I did use the code. I deleted the game and went to reinstall and it's not there. I was going to see if I could get the ads to work and wanted to start over and purchase the IAP. I can't search for it either. Something is wonky with the codes. It said successfully redeemed and then automatically downloaded.

I just tried the code again and it says already redeemed. It's definitely not in my purchase history. It's no where. Can you pm me another code?

Billy

10. XperimentalZ

Patreon Bronze

Jul 20, 2010
    Montreal, Canada
    Sent. I dunno how promo codes behave normally but if they behave differently, it might be because the game is not released yet.

About UnityAds, if their system build an ads inventory per device instead of per game, it could be that you managed to watch the entire bank of videos. If you manage to get one video in any game from time to time, that's probably it.

11. callmesteam

callmesteam Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Albuquerque, NM
    I'm guessing it's because it's not released yet. I synched to my desktop, and no dice. Not a huge deal, I can wait until Wednesday. Maybe it'll show up in my history then. haha...

12. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok,

I redeemed another code. Downloaded the game and installed it. It started me out completely fresh which is nice. It allowed me to purchase the premium upgrade. So maybe I was your first customer :) I will be purchasing a coin pack as well because $2 is too little to charge for this game. Plus I immediately have to have my XZ ball!

The game is still not showing in my purchase history. I've had previous early access and they usually do show up I thought. I guess we will find out Wednesday. I pray it appears lol. Atleast it let me spend money! I'm so happy the game is finally here.

Billy

13. XperimentalZ

Patreon Bronze

Jul 20, 2010
    Montreal, Canada
    You're indeed the first customer, thanks! I suppose you can always re-download it this week if there's still an issue with the purchase history. Perhaps it would be better to purchase a non-restorable coins pack, in case you'd have to erase the game.

14. XperimentalZ

Patreon Bronze

Jul 20, 2010
    Montreal, Canada
    I think the codes were all used (check them just in case) so I'm posting a few more

69L4RNF947X3
    P4FK6T66F7J9
    K3AMRLHMNMTA

15. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #195 LordShad0wz, May 15, 2016
    Yea that's why I held off on buying the coin pack. But I am a man of my word. So you know I'll be making a purchase as soon as I see the game in my purchase history. Maybe down the road you can add iCloud saves so then it wouldn't matter!

After Wednesday when the game is live I will have some thoughts on perhaps a few things for the first update.

It's finally here! Also I hope you guys consider a different ad framework for the future. I simply cannot get ads from unity. 2 other devs just recently switched because of unity. I no longer have any issues in those games. I'm watching ads left and right. I'd absolutely watch ads for coins or shields if I could even with the premium upgrade. The way unity does it has me blocked.

Billy

16. XperimentalZ

Patreon Bronze

Jul 20, 2010
    Montreal, Canada
    We usually get a 100% fill rate with Unityads. We used to have a waterfall system but their network was so effective that we decided to simplify our system. Perhaps Unityads will shake itself up for you once the game goes live. Actually, we have the same system in Pixel Boat Rush, Don't Run With a Plasma Sword and Mechanosaur so if you're seeing rewarded videos in them, it means that PBF is currently locked.

17. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Thanks. Got P4FK6T66F7J9

18. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    K3AMRLHMNMTA redeemed. This is going to be a great game for my taste. I downloaded it on my iPhone and I hope to be able to download it on the iPad when it is officially out. It's not showing up in my purchase history but may I assume that I can redownload Pinball Breaker Forever on Wednesday?

19. XperimentalZ

Patreon Bronze

Jul 20, 2010
    Montreal, Canada
    Yeah, this is just early access, the game is going to be free.

20. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Nope,

I cannot watch any ads in mechanosaur nor don't run with a plasma sword. As I said I think unity has me blocked. I wish I knew someone I could contact.

Billy