Pilot's Path - (by Happymagenta) - Universal App - $3.99 -> 99¢

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Habakuk, Oct 1, 2012.

1. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Ok thanks!

2. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Happy to help... that's usually one of the things I worry about myself.

3. Pretty on retina ipads? Sounds very tempting. So did you all like it?

4. spajdr

spajdr Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Male
    Elder administrator
    Czech Republic, Ostrava
    retina gfx is pretty nice, but moving in any direction and scrolling is randomly choppy :(

5. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    I love this game...
    Was bumped when I saw the end credits.... but wait.... I totally forgot
    that this was just the 1st area. :)
    Just started with the Desert one..
    I love this game... and no choppyness at all..

6. Well, the game looks not too action packed with no shooting and all, but hearing the good words on the ipad graphics and also seeing the babe mechanic in such nice graphics makes me want to try this game, so what the heck, I will! Will be back with my impressions.

7. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

You should visit the pretty surroundings of Vienna in summer. The city is always crowded. Even all the night. And at six o'clock in the morning the asian tourists start with their sightseeing tours.

Austria is one of the countries with the highest iOS density in the world because of low cost contract plans (iPhone). But the average iOS user here has only 12 (in words: twelve) apps at his homescreen. (I personally have 9,000 in my iTunes archive, mostly games, since 2008. Sane over.)

Sorry. Back to topic.

Thanks for the update with the seagulls.

This is very appreciated. Keep it like this please. I hope that these sales are working and your app gets better known in this little world.

Never had a problem with choppiness. The controls are spot on. Tested even the special options with iPhone 4/5 controlling iPad 3/4 and all the "normal" one-device-methods as usual. (And video/sound out with AirPlay & Apple TV 2nd gen.) Technically top notch. Pure iOS power!

Sweet! With a shiny new heli.

8. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    It's something different than the plain endless runners / hack and slash games.

it's just flying back and forth and searching where to find things..
    it's kinda relaxing :)

9. Just started playing it, kind of more a helicopter simulation type game. Kind of used to playing dual stick shooters, but this is pleasant, and the graphics on my new ipad look really good especially the female mechanic, she is a babe!

Highly recommended!

Attached Files:

10. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    wait till you see the 2nd Babe :cool:

11. Wow, if true then ninjackid, it is worth my buck! Haha ;)

12. spajdr

spajdr Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Male
    Elder administrator
    Czech Republic, Ostrava
    Its for some reason only choppy around main hangar (when flying from it to any direction), at least on first map.

13. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    No choppiness on my 3rd gen iPad either. Unless you count the chopper, that's pretty choppy.