Universal Pilots of the Dawn - (By Sapeli Studio Oy)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by redribbon, Mar 9, 2016.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I just beat the game. I was stuck on level 11 this entire time. Then beat the last 4 levels in 15 minutes lol

Billy

2. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Nice job! I'm stuck on 2-10. All planes are fully upgraded except the hawk, which just needs 1,750 coins worth. These daily challenges are tough! I really which there was a mode whith left to right scrolling; a set starting and ending point whith stuff to fight in between. I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say other than, I love the look and feel of the game, but feel like there could be more.

3. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    How did you make out?

To the devs,

I'm sitting on more than 6,000 coins. I've been maxing out the ads everyday just to send you some revenue. Can you tell us when the next update will happen? What are the plans? Will we be able to use coins to upgrade the cannons? To be honest I don't even use the swoose goose anymore. The cannons do so little damage. It needs a bump up regardless. Also I really hope you can add that altimeter. It would really really help. I mostly die from hitting rocks. Will you be adding more planes?

This game can be so much more. I really hope that development will continue. I love the game. I play it everyday. The daily challenges have definitely gotten harder now that I've made it further in endless mode. I couldn't beat yesterday's challenge. Lol

Billy

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Today, and I've noticed this previously, with daily missions that require you to survive a certain amount of time, even when you succeed it doesn't end. It will keep allowing you to redo it. It's not actually registering you succeeded. You do get the coins though. So it's easy money.

I now have almost 9,000 coins dev.

Hehe

Billy

5. Anotherkellydown

Lol! Sweet

What to spend coins on when everything's fully upgraded though??

6. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Nothing. I'm holding on to them for when the dev adds something. I'll be ready. Lol

Billy

7. Anotherkellydown

Ah!! Me too then! Haha

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I'm up to 12,680 coin now dev!

I wish ships would randomly appear in endless.

Lol

Billy

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    18,680 coins now dev.

I've watched a lot of ads lol

We need new stuff so I can spend some of these coins!

Billy

10. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    20,760 now dev!

Any word on the update?

Billy

11. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I'm so disappointed. I really love this game. The dev said he was working on an update for the following week. Months ago.

Such a great game. I would have love to have seen more levels and fighters added. It's not even complete. It's a damn fun game.

Billy

12. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    It did show a lot of promise. Sad that these games that could potentially be great are abandoned. Like sky force ... I know they are working on updates but they aren't in tune with the fans that would Potentially make it one of the most played games still today