Universal Pianista (By Superb Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ian_Superb, Dec 3, 2016.

1. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    Fine on 6+.

2. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    I'm a bit surprised to see we still don't have an option to turn down (or turn off) the loud sound effects (stars and coins).

3. Lou Brown

Lou Brown Member

Aug 4, 2015
    Great update and added features , though with a game with such polish and obvious time taken to develop it , the fact there is still no premium option to remove IAP is baffling. Having to wait for time to pass in order to play more really cuts down on my time spent playing this . Free is great and all but I'd be more than happy to pay a few bucks to bypass this frustrating IAP system.

4. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    This game would benefit from a subscription iap :)

5. aussiepaul

aussiepaul Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Yes we definitely need the iap for unlimited music points.

6. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    I agree with the IAP issue.

7. aussiepaul

Aug 18, 2013
    Yes this freemium model of buy jewels to buy gold to buy ------- may work for games like Clash Royale, but here with Pianista most players will play 5 songs and then put the game away and then come back again later.
    An IAP for unlimited music points means this fantastic game can be played for extended periods as it should be.
    Well done Devs.
    Give us this IAP and you will most definitely see money coming your way. #

8. aussiepaul

Aug 18, 2013
    #88 aussiepaul, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    One flaw I see with this new update is you can no longer purchase the composer songs in Collection mode with gold like you used to be able too.
    All songs now have to be unlocked in Tour mode.
    This means if a player cannot progress any further in Tour mode all the unlocked songs are now unplayable, because they cannot be purchased in Collection mode anymore.
    This seems such a shame.
    Im stuck at level 19 of tour and Im not even close to clearing it. This is quite frustrating not being able to advance further.

9. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Love this game but my play sessions are too short. 5 songs. 30 second vid for a credit when it works. Give me a 4.99 iap to play unlimited. Charge 1.99 for new pianos. Gold to upgrade. I'm in

10. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    Agreed. I download the app a couple of weeks ago, found it very interesting but the ads killed it for me. I'd still be playing if the ad/pay scale was reasonable. I'm a patient man, but not that patient. Deleted.

11. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    I wonder what the update means for "tablet support" added.

12. Almustafa

Almustafa New Member

Mar 1, 2018
    Can someone plz tell me what's highest level of a piano?:confused:

13. Ian_Superb

Ian_Superb Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Maximum level of a piano is 30

14. Almustafa

Almustafa New Member

Mar 1, 2018
    Thanks man!:) That's what I'm expecting since I've got a piano at level 29 now. lol

15. Anova

Anova Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 14, 2012
    Call out for anyone who enjoyed the game wasn’t loving the IAP. They have a new prestige subscription now and turned the monetization way down. You can basically play for free until you really get into it and then it’s a few bucks here and there to unlock songs quickly in a blitz week.

Not sure what it was like initially, but controls and music selection are both top notch now.

hvianna and aussiepaul like this.
  16. aussiepaul

Aug 18, 2013
    #96 aussiepaul, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    Yes. Im enjoying the game much more now.
    I am currently nearing the end of my 90 day prestige and find the extras from that is very helpful for moving ahead.
    The prestige is an IAP and not a subscription which is wise.
    After this first prestige I feel I can go without it for a while with all the song points and goodies I have gathered with it
    I feel the best piano is "Red Tree" (pretty skin and good composer advancement).
    I am now a Grand Master :)

Anova likes this.
  17. kaspalone

kaspalone Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    I managed to get to Grand Master 3 (the very top) without a Prestige... and was gathering music points left and right, but i wanted to play on my own rithm the additional songs, so i bought the 1 month prestige... you cant go wrong with the daily goodies!.

Gonna keep on playing and will buy a prestige later, just so i can get the new music packs, or something. This game deserves some love, from us, players.

aussiepaul likes this.