Physics Based Puzzlers For Jr Physicists

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CygnetSeven, Aug 3, 2012.

1. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Hey guys, I was wanting to pick up a few physics based puzzles and I'd love some input as to what are some of your favorites. I am currently playing:

• Coco Loco
    • Monster Flip
    • TwinGo
    • Pebble Universe

Please list a few below and what you like about them, thanks in advance for the feedback.

2. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Cut the Rope - IMO the best in the physics puzzler genre. great graphics, huge number of levels, really need to think to get 3 stars

Sprinkle - A bit on the hard side, but the graphics are great and the water feels realistic

Feed Me Oil - Tough puzzles, good physics. I didn't enjoy this one so much cause the puzzles can get frustrating, but it is a good game.

Jump Out & House of Mice - Decent puzzles, good graphics.

[btw, monster flip isn't a physics puzzler :confused:]

3. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Heehee, you're right. Hey, what was the other water game that came out the same time as sprinkle?

4. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
  5. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Thanks again.

Anyone else got a list of favorite physics puzzles?

6. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Little Lost Chick - a bit like cut the rope, but definitely with its own twists. Recommended.
    Monster Island - IMHO a classic. Recommended.
    iBlast Moki - Moki2 is interesting. Recommended.
    Follow the Rabit - a simple puzzler but still nice
    Cover Orange - I never really got the taste for this one but it is a quality game
    Hungry Turtle - like Cover Orange
    Cat Physics - I personally don't like this type of game: a tiny tweak can make a big difference. But taste is personal. It is a good game.
    Feed the Dragon - like Cat Physics

I'm looking for some challenges myself so I'll check out the ones mentioned earlier here.