Physics Based Puzzlers For Jr Physicists

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CygnetSeven, Aug 3, 2012.

1. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Hey guys, I was wanting to pick up a few physics based puzzles and I'd love some input as to what are some of your favorites. I am currently playing:

• Coco Loco
    • Monster Flip
    • TwinGo
    • Pebble Universe

Please list a few below and what you like about them, thanks in advance for the feedback.

2. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Cut the Rope - IMO the best in the physics puzzler genre. great graphics, huge number of levels, really need to think to get 3 stars

Sprinkle - A bit on the hard side, but the graphics are great and the water feels realistic

Feed Me Oil - Tough puzzles, good physics. I didn't enjoy this one so much cause the puzzles can get frustrating, but it is a good game.

Jump Out & House of Mice - Decent puzzles, good graphics.

[btw, monster flip isn't a physics puzzler :confused:]

3. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Heehee, you're right. Hey, what was the other water game that came out the same time as sprinkle?

4. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
  5. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Thanks again.

Anyone else got a list of favorite physics puzzles?

6. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Little Lost Chick - a bit like cut the rope, but definitely with its own twists. Recommended.
    Monster Island - IMHO a classic. Recommended.
    iBlast Moki - Moki2 is interesting. Recommended.
    Follow the Rabit - a simple puzzler but still nice
    Cover Orange - I never really got the taste for this one but it is a quality game
    Hungry Turtle - like Cover Orange
    Cat Physics - I personally don't like this type of game: a tiny tweak can make a big difference. But taste is personal. It is a good game.
    Feed the Dragon - like Cat Physics

I'm looking for some challenges myself so I'll check out the ones mentioned earlier here.