Universal Phobos Children (by Mirai-Labo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, May 15, 2017.

1. J.R. Jalapeno

J.R. Jalapeno Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2008
    #41 J.R. Jalapeno, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    Why do you need to create an account to play? Deleted.

2. danialias

danialias Active Member

Hi Jalapeno! Sorry to hear that. We use the accounts to save the user data on the cloud, so you can move your account from one device to another, or reinstall the game without losing anything. In this kind of games, where the players invest a lot of time (and in some cases, also money) on them, it's something we can't avoid. Anyways, if you feel like trying again in the future, you're always welcome!

Tychaeus, FP is included on the Daily Reward, same as the beta (500 FP). Of course, you will be able to get more on the time limited missions and events that are about to come. Hope you can make a full collection, in future versions we'll include more prizes for collecting sets of characters ;)

TheGreatEscaper, glad you are enjoying the game! Go for that 100%, and don't forget to share an screenshot here :D

Now the news: Apple has accepted our update! Now we can release it anytime, but since here is already late in the night and we want to make some extra preparations, we are going to use tomorrow for making a general check and release this Friday. Sorry for making you wait again :(. I'll post again once the update is out!

P.S. We are always worried because we are making a lot of mistakes, the game have bugs and lack of features and we are making you wait a lot, but you guys are always there to encourage us! We are really grateful for all your support, thank you all! We'll do our best to make the best game as we can, seeing you enjoy give us strength :)

3. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Omg...biiiig deal, gimme a break #

4. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Send you guys a feedback email...prolly REALLY wanna look into what I mention #

5. danialias

danialias Active Member

Thank you very much Tychaeus! You have an email :eek:

6. danialias

danialias Active Member

Hi again!

Tychaeus has discovered a new bug on the game. So far he's the only user who has reported it, but it's quite important and it can break the game balance. While we find the real cause of the problem, we are going to reject the update and upload a new build today with a patch that should avoid the worst consequences of the bug. It may take time again (Apple have to review it) but it's the best course of action we can take now. Sorry for this :(. I'll post again once the update is ready.

If you find any stage where the orbs are not coming out, please let us know. Thank you very much!

7. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Aye, for the best even if it soooo sucks to have to wait further for the update....D'oh SO close #

8. danialias

danialias Active Member

New build uploaded, now waiting for review!

9. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Awesome, that was fast, maybe it won't be so long after all #

10. danialias

danialias Active Member

The update is live! Finally!!!

Again, sorry everybody for the long wait, it have been a big update. I hope you like the time limited missions (starting today!) and the event (Tokyo Assassins, very soon). Please let me know if you find anything strange or out of place!

(By the way, these days I'm going to promote the game around, so more people can try the game. I know it isn't very polite to ask here, but if you have a favorite website or forum -apart of Touch Arcade, of course!- to check news about this kind of games, it will be of great help if you let me know through a direct message. Thank you very much!)

11. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Awesome! I just happen to check the app store and saw the update, which is downloading now. Woot!

12. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    #52 Tychaeus, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    Well, some bugs #
    1. When I first logged in the time limited event at the top did not appear.
    2. Once I uninstalled and reinstalled the time limit event appeared.
    3. Upon first logging in the mineral prize flashed on the screen, but I never actually received the mineral.
    4. No friend point daily login reward flashed on screen and I did not receive any FP's.
    5. Patch notes say something about character faces appearing on the Okabe shop? Unless I am misunderstanding this, there are no characters or faces appearing in the shop. The only change I notice here is maybe a change in the font of the writing.

Also, the "help" menu looks like it has maybe not been updated since early beta? Minor things like a feature saying "this has not been implemented at this stage," etc.

Score attack 0 seems to work as intended now #

13. danialias

danialias Active Member

Hi Tychaeus!

Thanks for the feedback (as always!), and sorry, seems like the first impression hasn't been good. Some answers:

- I'm afraid the first day there is not daily reward, sorry! I should say that on the info/news. We are giving the reward after counting one day from the last login. Tomorrow you will receive the mineral, credits and the FP.
    - About the event, probably it took twice to read it correctly from the database :(
    - About the flash: I'm guessing you got there the exclusive character for betatesters. Can you check if you have a new character called "Mirai" in your team? (a maid, filter by Rank A)
    - The character images are not appearing in Okabe but in Underground, Bounty Star and Journey.
    - Help page: yes, it's in the todo list since forever :(. Working on it now!

Happy the score attack is working now, at least ^_^U. Let me know if you find anything else!

14. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    #54 Tychaeus, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    Oh no, lol, don't read me wrong. No "bad" impressions #. Just letting you know what I see is all. Seriously, I LOVE the new little mini event, and it has awwwwesome rewards! Also, yes I definately got the beta tester Mirai character, thank you!

Ok, so the daily rewards start tomorrow, thats perfectly fine, I was just confused then because I saw the 1 mineral reward flash pop up on the screen is all...but this happened before I did the fresh install so maybe that had something to do with it. The game looks great, and is looking more and more fully featured. I am counting down the days till Tokyo Assassin #
    Seriously, good job guys. Definately should be patting each other on the back. I'm already having a blast with all the new stuff.

Keep some perspective! You guys are a small team and this is your first venture into developing a game. Even besides these facts...the game is honestly a joy, and quite addictive.

15. Hephaestus

Hephaestus Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Glad to see the update launched successfully, and thanks for the new character!

16. danialias

danialias Active Member

No problem Hephaestus, glad you liked it!

The Help page is now ready. It could be better, but for the time being it works :p

17. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Nice! Help menu looks great! Awesome job. Hey, just a heads up, you should have an email or two from me #

18. danialias

danialias Active Member

Oh, got it! Thanks, working on it now >_<

19. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Hey, just send you a private message here on the forums with some possible details. I just thought this might be more easily accessible to you? If not and you would just rather me go through the feedback let me know. OOR, haha...if ya need me to stop sending so much feedback, please don't hesitate to tell me this. I know I can ramble and maybe say too much or something superfluous. As always, just trying to help #

20. danialias

danialias Active Member

Finally, our first event (Tokyo Assassins) is starting! There are five days of warming up, and the real thing will start this Friday (2017.07.15 at 00:00 UTC). The drop percentage for Rank A and Rank S is higher now, and some characters have a passive skill to multiply the amount of EP (Event Points) you can get each time. On the Event Info page there are more detailed information (access tapping the event banner).

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoy the event, and looking forward to hearing your feedback!