Universal Phobos Children (by Mirai-Labo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, May 15, 2017.

1. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    #21 Tychaeus, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
    Awesome! New score attacks?! Did not expect that, hell, I cant even master the 2nd level score attack yet lol...such a challenge! So excited for the Tokyo Assassin event, especially because I only got to test it toward its end during beta so I didnt get to really sink my teeth in.

Also, don't worry too too much, you are already about to release new event content for the game you just released, which is more than some devs can taut...wish a few other of my fav recent mobile games had planned in a similar fashion.

2. danialias

danialias Active Member

Well, the new Score Attack stages are really, really hard ^_^U. They are way harder than the first ones. I wonder if somebody will ever be able to get an S++ on all of them :D

About the event, we want to have as many people playing it as possible, so it won't start immediately after the upgrade. First we will make our best on the promotion side, so please wait a bit more! We will announce the date as soon as we can.

3. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    I'm really interested in this! Unfortunately, can't pick this up yet in Australia. In any case, take your time until you're happy to do a worldwide release, just know you've got an instant downloader in me!

4. danialias

danialias Active Member

Wow TheGreatEscaper, thank you very much! Glad to hear that :). Hopefully we'll release it in Australia very soon. Just make sure you have a device with iOS 9.x or higher, we have to drop the iOS 8 support for the next update :(

5. Mrbestapps

Mrbestapps Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Looks good. Any ETA when it comes out in the uk?

6. danialias

danialias Active Member

Mrbestapps, hopefully very soon. The app will be available on the UK, together with Australia and Canada on next update. We scheduled it for the end of this week, but looking at the to do list probably it will take us a bit longer. Sorry for that!

7. Hephaestus

Hephaestus Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Thanks for the update. It's great to hear that you're actively working on more stuff. Don't feel rushed on my behalf, though...I still have tons of characters that need to be leveled up, and also myself to get more max cost because I finally did this:

Attached Files:

8. danialias

danialias Active Member

Haha Hephaestus, congratulations, finally you did it :). Not rushing but we wanted to release the extra content on the next update. Hopefully it will make the game more interesting and more alive.

By the way, thanks to the feedback we found a bug on the energy (stamina) system that make the energy won't charge on certain conditions. It happen very rarely, but if any of you experiment the bug, please send us a feedback report (inside options menu) with your username and email. Now we are working on solve the problem, so hopefully it will be solved for the next update.

9. Hephaestus

Apr 16, 2014
    I should've asked this much sooner, but are passive skills only active for the leader or do all team members contribute theirs?

10. danialias

danialias Active Member

All the members contribute. Well used it can be quite powerful, specially for events or getting extra experience.

By the way, the first update is coming very soon, the main features are ready and now we are polishing. We will try our best to upload it by the end of the week.

11. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    #31 Tychaeus, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Had to finally finish =D

Well I couldn't resist any longer and had to go ahead and complete the final chapter lol. Trying to post some pics here of my all perfect achievement and my current party....also my dream party with the current toons I have (this'll change with maybe Mirai and the Tokyo Assassin #).....buuuut gonna need like 7 more levels to have the cost level for them all haha.
    Also, anyone draw any nice blue toons from the premium draw? I got two ever....and they were the same chick with a two hand sword. I really wanted to get a character I had in beta that was my favorite....she had a gattling sniper rifle....yes...GATTLING mfSNIPER lol...and I've drawn ALOT from premium...every single 5 count of mineral I've owned hah. Tons of reds and greens etc...also two of the green lead of my group in the pic attached....never drew a rank A either, has anyobe drawn a rank A or S ever?
    Caaaan't wait for the update not to mention Tokyo Assasin!
    Oh wait, I take that back, I drew my first rank A a day or so ago, just didnt love it, think it was the big green 8 arm computer Core character from the story line. I like to lvl the ones I wont use up real high with a buncha animals..highest rank animals possible so I get 20-30 lvls from the first level up...pay about 3k credits total then turn it around for 20-30k #

12. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    #32 Tychaeus, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Too bad...

Well having issues uploading multiple pics so, I will just leave this completion pic as I don't wanna clog up the post with all mah pics..was just 5 snap shots, dunno why it can't handle.

Attached Files:

13. Hephaestus

Apr 16, 2014
    I've actually never drawn at all, but I have 50 minerals that I'm hoarding until the update in case this game has event characters like gacha games sometimes do.

My only A-ranks are the green spoiler character and Aphrodite.

14. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    #34 Tychaeus, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    The only event characters you will be able to gain through farming the Tokyo Assasin event which works with a different currency system and gives rewards for progressing, so no need to save your minerals EXCEPT...I think they may be adding 2-3 other/new characters to the draw pool in the next update before the Tokyo Assassin event....though since that update has been taking longer than expected they may just so both at the same time which would be awesome. In the event you will also have a good number of chances to get minerals as well as friend points again. I am really missing friend points #. As I wanna complete a few collections still that need one or two characters here and there to complete and get the reward.

Thats too bad that you hadn't drawn anything yet, it made the game a lot of fun for me and made up a really neat team so far. I actually thought about saving up the 50 like you did then just said f it lol.

Ive been trying to post a pic of my team and inventory of characters, but just keep getting an error, even when I try to post just a single pic now, dunno whats up with that as its well under the 2 mg limit, oh well

15. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    This morning I logged in and saw a space labeled something like "Event Information" and a space where maybe a graphic could go...but still blank. No event actually available in the game that I could see.....buuut....does this mean you guys ARE about to release the update and Tokyo Assassin event!? Please say yes #

16. danialias

danialias Active Member

Yes! :D

Actually we messed something (that shouldn't appear, at least not now!) but everything will be solved once you install the new version (1.01), right now waiting for review at Apple :). Lately Apple is quite fast, so let's cross fingers and hope that maybe in one or two days it will be available. We are really happy with this update, looking forward to seeing you playing!

Anyways, sorry for taking this long. We kept adding more and more content, polishing and correcting things, and we didn't know when to stop :p. This is the final list of updates, if you are curious:

- Added Daily Reward (Launch promotion: 1 mineral daily for a limited time!)
    - First event (Tokyo Assassins). Starting date to be announced!
    - Time Limited Missions.
    - Added new Score Attack missions, from 4 to 15.
    - Mission prizes for Time Limited Missions and Score Attack.
    - Added temporal bonuses to missions.
    - Added a very secret thing on V-City that only appears from time to time.
    - Improvements on the tutorial.
    - Christina, Himawari illustrations revised.
    - Added a reward character for beta testers (Mirai, Rank A)
    - Four new characters added (Sakura, Shizuka, Goro, Dek).
    - Added a “stopper” to the Rare Gacha (if you draw 10 rank B characters in a row, the next character will be an A character or upper).
    - Added character images to V-City shops.
    - Social buttons on Home. Please help us to spread the word!
    - Now you can hear your own music or podcasts while playing (by an user request)
    - Terms & Conditions access from Account Info.
    - Now the minimum required iOS is 9.0.
    - Now also available on U.K, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico App Stores.

Bugs:

- Corrected bug with energy recharge.
    - Corrected Game Time and Combat Time.
    - Shop prices corrected (euro).
    - Corrected some texts and translations.
    - And some more extra corrections and improvements.

By the way, we are also giving the exclusive character to some players that have been very supportive this last month and a half, even if they weren't betatesters.

I will write here again once the update is ready! :eek:

17. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    #37 Tychaeus, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    WOW. #. YOU....guys....it is sooooo refreshing to see developers treating their player base so damn well. Seriously, in an ocean of greedy bottom line game devs who give a **** about their player base...I know I am biased...you have me as a player for as long as you support this and/or make future games...if only everyone coulda been as lucky as I feel to have been a small part of helping with this game and testing over the last year etc etc...and experienced how great this group is...they'd feel the same way. I'll never be able to say enough good things about Mirai Labs in general, and if course their awesome debut game.

You guys are doing terrific, and don't think you aren't. Many worthwhile mobile games take forever to get new content out post launch and a lot of the times the excuse is not "because we just simply didn't know where to stop with adding new content!" Haha...I honestly am surprised, I just thought y'all were taking longer bc of technical issues etc...the list of new stuff is half a page longer full of new additions than I expected #
    I could go on...but I tend to ramble, so I will stop there.
    Except this: I logged back in a sec ago and that previously reported place holder is gone and replaced with a news brief concerning the new update. Beyond that I did not see much else BUT the 14 or 15 challenge stages...where only 3 used to exist! I cant even imagine how difficult the last 5....even 10 challenge missions must be!
    So, kinda weird...definately parts of the update are popping up already, but no beta exclusive character yet, nor daily mineral reward etc.

One question, as part of the limited time daily reward, will FP's be included as well, like during the beta?
    Thanks guys #

18. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    #38 Tychaeus, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Adding a rare gotcha stopper...giving the exclusive beta character to helpful post launch player base....who does awesome shit like this?!
    <<<<<<<<--------these guys do.

Oh also...another player on here was saving all his minerals cuz he thought new characters would be added to gacha in the update...SO sorry I told ya that I didn't think they'd be adding new toons to gacha...hope that didn't sway you into changing your mind #

19. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Wooooooo! Don't know when it happened, but this came out in Aus. I'm *really* enjoying this, and surprisingly I'm happy the energy timer exists because otherwise this would be a non-stop time sink for me!!! The mechanic is so simple yet gloriously fun. Really love this soooooooo much!

Obviously I'm not very far in but I think I can confidently say that I intend on seeing this through to 100% completion!

20. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Awesome! Yeah pieces of the upcoming update are materializing slowly over the course of the day it seems...availability in other countries is one of them. Glad you like the game, I am in love with it as well, and the devs are sooo amazing as well. Awesome awesome game all around.