Universal [PH] Assassin's Creed: Rebellion (by Ubisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Jun 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

#1 killercow, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2018
    old soft launch thread​

2. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Just saw the article and you've already found the soft-launch link!! Good job!

This looks awesome. Anything similar to fallout shelter is right up my alley, and combined with assassins creed franchise??? Oh yes
    Omg yes.

Downloading now.

3. Techzamazing

Techzamazing Well-Known Member

4. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    nice find! so this is basically assassin's creed in fallout shelter? love this art :)

5. Allstars Production

Allstars Production Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2016
  6. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Now this is just silly we was told some time ago cut out the practice of duplicate gameplay videos. Here is a classic example of two people posting what is clone of the other. Ok if you going to post a video by all means but why not carry on from point after the first person video has finished. As you only wasting your time posting a video on TA as no one is going to watch clone video.

7. RobertsArsenal

RobertsArsenal Active Member

May 5, 2015
    Gotta make that quick Youtube MONAY

8. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    #8 bigghurt, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    (Edited)Has anyone found this in any other storefront besides ph?

9. Saucepolicy

Saucepolicy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2009
    Crispy ex-game developer
    They don't post them because it's against forum rules to ask, and a really stupid thing to do regardless.

Why would anyone in their right mind share account info and password with a stranger? And what goes through people's heads to even ask? :rolleyes:

10. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    #10 bigghurt, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    How's the freemium aspects so far? Can you earn all the assassins or are there packs you have to buy?

11. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    That video looks great! Can you tell us about the monetary aspects?

12. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    I simply love the presentation in this game. I never really got into the Assassin's Creed games.
    This looks to be a great unique approach for the iPhone. I really like how you have a team to choose from for each
    room and how it sounds like you can upgrade your assassins later on.

I think the developers have something really cool here!

They may consider a way to fight two opponents at once as well. Maybe a strike that passes through the front rank and also
    hurts the enemy in the back. Perhaps a strike that stuns an opponent and allows you to escape. I think the possibilities
    are almost endless here.

I hope I see this in the Canadian store soon!

13. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    I was thinking of this too and a move from the actual full games comes to mind where you roll redirect the immediate opponents thrust and use the momentum to roll over the guy landing between him and the next opponent in line to finish with a wrist blade in the opponents on both sides. Would be a solid Aguilar(sp) move :)

Regarding the iap. The store has a premium currency section that goes all the way up to 99 dollars. This currency is used to buy resources, biometrics etc. Currently there is no subscription system, something I hope changes before it goes worldwide. There is no direct energy system to play but there are timers on most rooms functions as well as a special 'legacy' mission type that requires a resource generated by one of the base's rooms.

Regarding requests for itunes accounts. Aside from there probably being a rule somewhere in some eula that prevents sharing... for me the reason why I don't share my library of softlaunch itunes accounts is because it would be entirely to easy for some troll to change my password forcing me to reset it which is simply annoying. Its extremely easy to make a softlaunch account for any country on this planet, just google 'toucharcade softlaunch guide' and follow the instructions.

14. ediblejesus

ediblejesus Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 24, 2013
    One of the characters you receive during the prologue develops abilities along these lines as he ranks up. He starts out as a one star character. At two stars, he earns an ability where his dodge chance increases when facing more than one opponent, and he gets a stun at three stars.

15. ivalerio90

ivalerio90 Active Member

May 27, 2014
    The soundtrack is something..magic..i really like this game but the soundtrack make me cry

16. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Thanks for the info ediblejesus.
    I am really looking forward to playing this.

I can tell a lot of work went into this game.

Thanks

17. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Anyone hit an actual upgrade to the manor's space yet? I've reached region 2, im level 7 and have 6 assassins. At lvl7 I unlocked the ability to build a second set of sleep quarters but have no room to place it.

18. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    You unlock another building at level 8, you ha e to swipe right to it

19. Mariko

Mariko Well-Known Member

May 19, 2016
    I'm very tempted to grab this, but grabbing stuff from the PH store, seems to be a LOT more trouble than It's worth at times.

For some reason when I grab stuff from the PH store, and then switch back to my primary US acct, It likes to screw with my Apple Music iCloud Library on my iPad Pro, and it's a pain in the ass trying to get it to show up again. And that usually can take a few hours at least. Not to mention that there is no one specific way that works to get them back. And this only happens with the PH store, no problem with the NZ and CA stores.