PewDiePie Tuber Simulator (Add Me Requests)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Robbie1350, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Dunaway

Dunaway New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Add me please

Add me: cdc

2. Eleyahh

Eleyahh New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    I have added some of you here. I felt in return I should give you guys my channel name.
    My channel name is Eleyah

3. JockeN

JockeN New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Add add add

ADD me! JockeN

4. GenieY

GenieY New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Add me as well :) GeniePlay

Hey guys, here to make some tuber friends :) gonna follow a bunch of you. But I still don't have the gift thing activated. Anyone else have the same issue? Is this because of the server lag?:confused:

5. Gabsenta

Gabsenta New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Add me babes!

My name is: AMAGANDHA
    im adding all of you!:p

6. Mateskoky

Mateskoky New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Add my channel

Hey guys add me pls.. name: matestube :)

7. Carlijn

Carlijn New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Added! Nice house you have! Can you add me and rate my house? My channel name is Carlijn

8. MonkeyChunks

MonkeyChunks Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Seriously guys? This game should be ignored just because that egotistical pewdiepie guy is already getting so much attention...and money from YouTube. Now people will buy a game featuring him? No. come on

9. GenieY

GenieY New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Followed

Matestube
    Amagandha
    Cdc
    CygnusKai
    Eleyah
    JockeN

Followed :) friend me back GeniePlay

10. GenieY

GenieY New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    The game is free

11. GenieY

GenieY New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Followed :)
    Hit me back GeniePlay

12. nyorm

nyorm New Member

Sep 29, 2016
    Hi Guys!

Hi Guys,

I'm adding you all, please add me back.
    My channel name is: nyorm

Thanks, and have a great day :)

13. FurryBear11

FurryBear11 New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Add me: FurryBear

I will add you all too :)

14. Whiteshadowdj

Whiteshadowdj New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Please add me!

Eeveeshi

15. catxox

catxox New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Account???

What is the account that the game keeps referring to sign in? How do I do that?

16. GenieY

GenieY New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Followed :)
    Add me back GeniePlay

17. GenieY

GenieY New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Followed
    Find me :) GeniePlay

18. GenieY

GenieY New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Followed
    Friend me GeniePlay :)

19. ChazyDale

ChazyDale New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    IT
    Slovakia
    Add me: ChazyTheAdventurer

20. EatinApplesauce

EatinApplesauce New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    DISCLAIMER: I have ADHD and am currently under the influence of my prescribed pills.Therefore, it is easy for me to focus and thus the reply below is rather lengthy. Sorry in advance if the text brick is too much. I try using some spacing between ideas to make it easier to read.

Pewdiepie or not, it's a fun game that has a lot of replay value since there's always stuff to do. I love to rearrange my room and see other's rooms. I have been inspired buy others rooms before (Although I like my room pretty simplistic. Especially since bux are hard-ish to come by and until you get your room bigger, just cramming a lot of stuff in it looks so damn messy.

My only complaint, which isn't even a complaint but more of a disappointment, is that when Pewd's first talked about this game a few weeks ago,He he made it sound like we get to choose if we want to do gaming videos, or have a music channel, or be a vlooger, or do beauty stuff etc... We do, but I thought he meant that you choose on a menu or whatever, what type of videos you'd like to make, and then you get a few exclusive items you could buy dependindg on what type of youtuber you wanted to be. It'd be like if you play an RPG game and you pick elf, mage, warrior, Theif etc... you get different skills. I thought and was hoping this game would be like that.

And also you could have had a "normal" youtuber meaning you don't specialize in any type of videos and then you wouldn't get the special gaming, or music, or whatever stuff to unlock but you'd also get more, again "normal" stuff to unlock but you'd still get some exclusives to being "normal" that you wouldn't get as a comedy channel for instance.

Like you could only get the SNES if you were a gaming channel, or the Keyboard/Synthesizer if you were a music channel, or the make up if you had a beauty related channel, or the whoopee cushion if you had a comedy channel. Yes I know, people would be bummed (myself definitely included) that there were certain things they couldn't have in their room that they really want just because at the beginning they chose a certain path and I know this isn't an RPG, and I know that the type of game that I just described would be a lot more niche and turn a lot more people away, but it'd be fun as hell. However, the game is fun as hell as it is so it's more of a hypothesis than a complaint.

Anyway,Here's an actual question about the game if anyone knows. So if you make a video with two trending categories, does it give you more views/subs than if you made one with just one trending category or does it matter?