PewDiePie Tuber Simulator (Add Me Requests)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Robbie1350, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Kito26

Kito26 New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Done :) :D

2. QwertyTheFish

QwertyTheFish New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Add up

Channel name's WhyCantIAddSpaces (seriously why tho?)
    Got my account resetted so room looks barren af

3. Nymaatre

Nymaatre New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    #83 Nymaatre, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    Add Me

Name is Nymaatre :)

Edit: added everyone thats listed so far, :) heres hoping they re-add the feature to send gifts soon.

4. TheTopPriority

TheTopPriority New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Feel Free To Add Me

Username: TheTopPriority

5. Lynxan

Lynxan New Member

Sep 29, 2016
    #85 Lynxan, Sep 30, 2016
    Thanks for the heads up, and sorry I didn't see your previous comment. I'll keep up to date with them with my fingers crossed.

And I didn't mean that you couldn't get far in the game without hitting a paywall, I meant just look at the Tuber customization screen. One shirt, one chair, one keyboard, one god-awful desk, one monitor and one tiny room; everything else for Bux. The room itself I agree is really customizable, I'm at level 6 myself and have my tiny room made to my heart's content.

The game is incredibly charming, adorable, and addictive, but as "Neko Atsume" clones go, there isn't much in-game content (other than Puggle) to do except customize and socialize, and I'm missing out on the biggest part.

Thanks for the info and I hope to friend you when I get my channel up

6. DeathNut

DeathNut New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Add please!

Ign: DeathNut

7. Owrenge

Owrenge New Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Manila, Philippines
    Thanks for adding my account (Owrenge) #
    As of now, i have retrieved my old account back, i guess the devs have fixed the login problem.

I'll add you all back, thanks!

8. tahzblade

tahzblade Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Yes I completely agree with you in terms of the limit of character customisation due to the rarity of Bux. It is gonna take a lot of time to save up Bux to customise your character, but nevertheless it is possible to do so without spending money on in app purchases.

I to am looking forward to adding you once 'error 99' is fixed, and hopefully it's fixed sooner rather than later :)

9. EatinApplesauce

EatinApplesauce New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    So I like to casualty play games in my off time but would not conciser myself a gamer in the least but I sub to Pewdiepie and this game looked cool when he talked about it a few weeks ago. I tried it and I love it. I love games like this and the sims and stuff that have a high level of customization!

So basically I only joined TA just because of this thread.

If anyone wants to add me, it' EatinApplesauce. I'll add everyone from this thread as well!

10. Askagangsta

Askagangsta New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Hey homie add me as a friend

Follow me on pewdiepie tuber simulator.

Askagangsta

11. SirGladCoc

SirGladCoc New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Pewdiepie tuber simulator how do I log in

I can't for the life of me figure out how to log into tuber simulator can someone please help???

12. Catzilla

Catzilla New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Added a bunch of you! Add me back :D CATZILLA

Hey guys, was browsing through and added a bunch of you ! If you could, add me back? :D
    Need to send SWAG gifts to complete my quest :( But the feature is locked. But once its unlocked, will definitely be sending you guys gifts :D

13. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    I was about to say someone should start an add me thread but really at this point, someone should just move this thread to the correct section and start a new thread for game impressions...

14. Kito26

Kito26 New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Done, mine is moistleg :)

15. R3ddrag0n

R3ddrag0n New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Add me: @yokehan

16. xpurinsu21

xpurinsu21 New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    #96 xpurinsu21, Sep 30, 2016
    Still Having Trouble Changing you Channel Name?

This may be just out of luck but it actually worked. I was also having trouble changing my channel name and having that "error 99". I thought maybe it's because Im not actually logged in to my Google account. There was no pop-up option for me to log in my Google Account whenever I open the game and it was frustrating as I cant access any online features of the game.

Enough of my story, the solution I did is very simple and it may just be out of luck but it wont hurt you to try. First, go to settings while in the game. Next, just spam-click/press/touch the "Leader Board" option until it actually shows you the leader board. I was so frustrated that I had to spam it and yeah maybe it was just out of luck but after it showed the leader board, I was able to change my channel name and access the online features of the game.

That's about it. I wish you luck and if I actually helped, you can add me: xApyang21x

P.S: Sorry for my bad English :p :p

EDIT: My bad. My instructions are incomplete.. when I said spam the "Leaderboards", I mean click it for like 5 or 6 times until a pop up message appears. I forgot what it says but after that, wait for a bit until the leader boards shows up.

17. fearlesskiller

Sep 6, 2012
    added :D

Everyone add me : Fearless

18. SirGladCoc

SirGladCoc New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Add me

Add me SirWillDawg

19. fearlesskiller

Sep 6, 2012
    PewDiePie Tuber Simulator (Add Me Requests)

Didn't see any thread :D.

Feel free to add me::: Fearless

20. Cool_Roxas

Cool_Roxas Active Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Adding everyone here.

My name: CygnusKai