Peter Boctor's Hot Popcorn Released!!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by razorianfly, Dec 23, 2008.

1. razorianfly

razorianfly Well-Known Member

#1 razorianfly, Dec 23, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
    Hi Guys,

You may remember a little application called 'Tomatoes' that launched onto the store in the first few weeks of the App Store opening it's doors. An application aimed at bringing the popular movie review site Rotten Tomatoes, to iPhone and iPod touch.

However Peter Boctor, the developer behind BoctorDesign hit the news pretty big, when Tomatoes was seemingly pulled from the store without any explanation whatsoever. Today the reason became clear. Peter was working on an enhanced purchasable version of the application, which was to be renamed.

We were one of the first to let you know about this transition a few weeks back here, and despite the iTunes description displaying the 5th Dec as the release date, the app has today made it's debut onto the App Store.

Peter was kind enough to let us have a promotional copy of Hot Popcorn,
    so I'll be sure to give you my full opinion of the app at a later date.

Download size: 0.5MB
    Released on: 22nd Dec 2008
    Retails for: £2.39 / ~$3.50

The application hasn't even propagated to iTunes search yet,
    so you'll be needing the direct App Store link below:

[App Store]

R-Fly

Attached Files:

2. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Sounds interesting but way too expensive for this kind of app, there are other apps who do this for less money (or free), you know.

3. QuickWit

QuickWit Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Video Writer, Director, Producer
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    And i hope you didn't buy those tickets for Quantum of Solace... it sucked!

And that theatre is no where close to you!

4. evanmav

evanmav Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2008
    yeah this application does look really amazing. but people will deffinitely not buy it especially at 4 bucks! features look great but i wouldnt get this unless it was free. flixster and boxoffice are good enough for me. i dont buy tickets online so the only reason i would get this is for better UI