Pet Rock...

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ccallstar, Jan 20, 2009.

1. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

This is stupid, and I agree with ZoneOut dev, up there. This should be free or taken out of the store. There are about 14,000 crapps on the store, and less than 500 worth money. The rest are useful productivity or free, but wouldn't pay for.

2. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    And update might make it worth it though, maybe put it free for a limited time and add the online sharing of pictures and the things that were discussed previously.

3. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Kimtopia
    I'm this close to buying this app. I get where the developer's coming from. You might as well pander to the lowest common denominator.

At least it isn't crude.

The fart app depresses me but this one cracks me up. The fart apps in themselves don't bother me, it's the fact that one of them has been in the top 10 for forever.

It makes me want to create a booger app, but I would have to put a bag over my head to post on TA.

Hey, don't steal my booger idea! You know you want to!

Actually, too late. Someone already made one. Have you seen iNose?!

4. Pet Rock is only the second most useless app in the App Store. Knock on Wood (iTunes link) takes top billing here -- and it came out last July.

Yup. It's an image of wood.

5. nightbeaver

nightbeaver Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    to the developer,
    i think it would be really qoo if you could give it that 3D accelerometer effect like in 3d puzzl. so that the viewing perspective changes relative to the tilt of your device. or be able to finger paint on it and place in anywhere you want. i think you can squeeze about 3-5 more minutes of enjoyment out of the thing. a dollar for five minutes of fun aint that bad.