Persona 1.0 + 3 promo codes!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by alfonso.bozzelli, May 27, 2009.

1. #1 alfonso.bozzelli, May 27, 2009
    Last edited: May 28, 2009
  2. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    i have to say i think thats appalling all promos codes taken and not a single reply.

Thanks to the dev for posting - it looks quite cute!

And i hope the lurkers who have taken the codes do actually give you a review

3. Hi Soup,

check your email ;-)

4. Thorero

Thorero Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Graphic Designer, 3D Modeller, Web Design
    Portugal
    Yep, Codes taken, no replys, no reviews. How hard do the lurkers think it is to even just say "Thanks for the code"?

Anyway, Alfonso, that does look like quite a neat App, I can't imagine how long it took you to make all the faces though. Might pick this up later.

5. Chumbake

Chumbake Well-Known Member

What a great idea. I'm so bummed I came here too late. I'll have to lookbinto this one. Anyone have any more info on this app? Reviews?

6. Shocked

Shocked Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Hmmm looks cool. I hope the lurkers feel good at night..

7. Chumbake

Chumbake Well-Known Member

So I got this app. It's really quite nice. There are numerous choices for hair, eyes, nose, eyebrows, lips, etc. when making your Avatar. This app reminded me of that website back in the day that let you make yourself into a South Park character.

It does exactly what it says and I'm happy I got it. I had a new avatar up on twitter shortly after getting this app. My only concern is that it's kind of a once time use application. It's not like I'm going to be making lots of avatars of myself. I guess you could let your friends use it and make themselves too.

All in all, I like the app and if you want a cartoony version of yourself as an avatar, I definitely recommend it.

8. Benegesserit

Benegesserit Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
  9. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    this is still quite good fun !

i remember the south park prog webite too and this is similar.
    you can create charactateurs of all you contacts and then use the pics in your phone book for example :)

10. organerito

organerito Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    I am interested in this app, but I'll wait for some reviews. What do you think about this app?

11. Thorero

Nov 15, 2008
    Portugal
    The app is good, but I've found one little problem, I can't select any hair color except Red, and as I don't have too many red haired contacts, it's a bit of a problem.

12. Hi Thorero,

are you sure? other people can change color...I believe there is a misunderstanding, try to press the color button, select a color, and *then select an hairstyle*. Let me know if it doesn't work.

13. Thorero

Nov 15, 2008
    Portugal
    Terribly sorry Alfonso, my mistake, I forgot to select another hairstyle after changing.

Okay, revised. I truly think this is a great app, I'd highly recoomend it.

14. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Therero - answers simple go and meet more people with red hair :)

this is a fun app and easy to use, enjoying it !