[Perlo Games][ARPG]Sad Princess

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PerloGames, Nov 12, 2010.

1. PerloGames

PerloGames Active Member

May 7, 2010
    Hi,

The only thing we can confirm is,
    Sad Princess will be released once we pass the review process. :)

Thanks!

2. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    What is the Price point you guys aiming @!?
    What about the length of the game for a casual gamer?
    In other words, apart from the awesome eyecandy! will it give us a good Bang for the buck(s) :D

3. 99c_gamer

99c_gamer Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    The new interface looks amazing

4. PerloGames

PerloGames Active Member

May 7, 2010
    Thanks!

The price range would be around 1.99 ~ 2.99
    The length of the game would be around 6~9 hours, depending on the play style
    Apart from graphics, we spent much effort on the battle system. We all enjoyed the battle during testing. :)

Thanks!
    We love the new interface too.

We have just updated the game info page, please feel free to visit:
    Info
    GameWorld
    Battle
    Game Menu
    Shop
    Game Center Integration

5. PerloGames

PerloGames Active Member

May 7, 2010
    [​IMG]

Hi all,

We are happy to announce that Sad Princess has passed the review and it will be available on 17 December 2010 at USD$1.99! (Yes, it's tomorrow!;))

Thanks all for the support!

6. theunis

theunis Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    #46 theunis, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
    Fantastic news !!!

Congratulations PerloGames!!!

7. mpf189

mpf189 Active Member

Dec 11, 2010
    This game looks like a lot of fun :)

8. tomato937

tomato937 Active Member

Dec 1, 2010
    The art style is so cool!

9. Simon Potticary

Simon Potticary Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Writer
    East London
    Fantastic news! I've been looking forward to this one since I first saw the trailer. Graphics are awesome, gameplay looks cool and it's a great example of the strength and depth of iOS gaming right now. Best of luck with the game! I'm sure there will be a lot of support for this one.

10. Alien Worm

Alien Worm Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    I love your design. It is just superb. Will check "Sad Princess" this weekend.
    Good luck!

11. theunis

theunis Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    This is just such a absolutely beautiful game to look at, the music is also chosen to suit the cartoon/story style used in the application :)

This is not just your ordinary hack/slash beat them up, its very nice cause at the end of each level you get given a rating, based on time and highest combo (but time plays the greatest role). Its fun to try get the S ranking for each level, as in order to maintain your combo you must dodge attacks (if you get hit, it resets). There are also a number of game achievements to be unlocked (I cant view them however) but which all increase the replayability of a level, making you dash across the screen as fast as possible to complete the level, maintain a good combo, dodge attacks and finish in a good time. There are also 13 weapons to choose from :)

You can also choose between pets,a blob, a boar, a wolf (second fav), an orc, a bee and a dragon (best:). Depending on which items you feed them, will influence what stats increase, making it fun and exciting to see which items have which effects :) - Your pet does not level up by fighting, but rather through the feeding. The pets are very useful in helping your combos increase my dragon also helped me kill the first boss, while I was being charged by a huge boar with a crown lol :)

PS: If anyone is worried about the IAP for pets - you dont need them, you can buy everything after a level in the shopping area (screenshot 3). I saved up and got me a dragon :) The dragon is the most expensive pet 109700 coins, but its fun replaying a level to get the gold:) . The dragon may be a little small in the screenshots, but he is near sad princess (the more you feed him and level him up the bigger it gets)

Totally worth the wait perloGames - may I please ask an admin to create a thread under newly released or iPhone games (sorry if there is one, I didn't see/find it) - this game deserves one, even two :) . This game is truly worth 1.99, if you love cartoons, love beat em up and dash games - and crazy and cool pets, that grow as you level them up and the more you feed them, you love a good and fun (verty well animated) story - then all I can say is pick this one up :) Its the solereason I haven't looked at Dungeon Defenders yet :) Its an amazing idea, that is beautifuly played out

(I just have one problem on my 3GS ios 4.2.1, when I reach level 22 my level resets to lv 1 :/ I have played through it for quite sometime to unlock the dragon, and to be on level 1 again :( - My girlfriend has a 4g iPod Touch and she has had absolutely no problems what so ever - does anyone else have this problem ? Lol but I dont really mind, it gives me more of an excuse to spend more time on this one ... but I would like the lv 40 weapons, so any help in this regard perlo would be greatly appreciated

Attached Files:

12. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    I wonder if she ever gets happy.

13. PerloGames

PerloGames Active Member

May 7, 2010
    Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks very much!

Thanks!

Rarely :)

Hi theunis,
    I have replied about the issue in another thread:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=77015&page=2

14. princevillareal

May 4, 2011
    question..

i have been actively playing this game for like 7hours now... and my first profile named player 0 (i don't ever get the chance to change the name, i dunno why?). i like to change its name how can i do that? and also. i tried to create another profile, and it asks me to integrate it with game center. i clicked 'Yes' and it shows a simple icon of the GC on the lower left side of the profile... what i don't understand is that my first profile named player 0 don't have that icon of GC (does this mean that that character are not integrated with GC?).

i loved it so far,

suggestion though,

can you like make items tranferrable to every profile? i mean, before i have a +4 weapon, and it's a pity that i have to sell it because its of no use already because i already have a +10 weapon. i wish i could transfer items into different profile that way i don't have to sell all other good stuffs away.

another one, i was just wondering if you will ever create a sad princess version for the other princesses (Heart, Spade, Diamond) with weapons (Wand, Sword, Two Handed Sword) respectively being clover uses spear (different abilities, different setting but still in-line with the story of being a sad princess). well it'll be worth to collect if they will ever be released.