Universal Perfect Cell -by Mobigame (Universal App) [IMGA Winner]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Dec 21, 2010.

1. djflippy

djflippy Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Fixed.

2. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Should it bother me that the intro says a 'scientific team' rather than a 'team of scientists' ?

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Why should that bother you. "scientific team" is acceptable usage.

4. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    It doesn't anymore, just a lame nitpick. All that aside, I love this game! The attention to detail in every little room is remarkable. I was really bracing myself for the worst based on comments here about certain elements becoming repetitive, but I haven't felt that way at all. The lighting, impressive environmental changes room to room, npc reactions and sounds, AK47 fire bursts/sound work is all great. The controls are insanely fluid, the puzzle aspect is fun, not mindbending, but suited for the platform. The art style/approach is what sold me.

I understand gripes about the price, it's a tad higher than the average, but personally I'd rather pay the premium for something packed with creativity than a rack of .99 titles I'm bored of a minute later.

Also seeing that Mobigame took that stance from the start makes me assume they understand they are sitting on a quality title with potential through updates. Actually anyone with common sense would see that, so I'd give them a little more credit than what people in this thread have commented. Trucker's Delight was interesting for a moment, but let's be real, there really wasn't much 'game' to continue anyway.

5. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    To add on to my suggestions for the level selection menu, it would be great if each level can show how much damage your cell took next to your fastest time and how many people you took down.

6. Really enjoying this game. I'm already three quarters of the way through taking the "kill everything" route, and it definitely goes by quickly. More levels will definitely be welcome, but once I'm done I'll try the stealth route and see how far I get. Still, really great attention to detail, fun gameplay, good controls (if slightly imprecise) great graphics and sound -- very good game overall.

7. Flatworld

Flatworld Member

Dec 6, 2010
    eX is that you?

8. Frost

Frost New Member

Nov 6, 2010
    I just wanted to ask, is there anyway possible to toggle the gore off? It looks like an instabuy but I would love to disable that.

9. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

#109 jak56, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
    Thar isn't any gore as far as I'm concerned :confused:

but yeah, I'm loving this game, defo worth the six dollars I spent.
    Also, am I the only one who likes hitting down the enemies the completely dismembering them by drawing a scribble on their corpse?

10. SLDROFHLA

SLDROFHLA Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2008
    So whats the general consensus on this app? Is the innovative gameplay enough to cancel out the scarcity of content? It looks great, but I don't really want to drop 6 bucks on something that I'll finish in 2 hours.

11. ipod_david

ipod_david Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    are there similar games iike this?
    The pixel ninja in Gamebox 2.0, is something like this - reminds me on (to, of!?!) the very first Metal Gear Solid on Playstation! So, anything like this in The Store already?

12. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    I can see the news now...

"The suspect was recently seen exiting the victim's house, running from neighbors and screaming 'I only wanted to try it in real-life!'"

13. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    One of my favourite things to do in Fallout 3 is dismember corpses :p

14. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    Meh, all I do is shoot of their head and watch it go flying XD

15. scarypharaoh

scarypharaoh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Medical Professional
    With Carmen Sandiego
    Hell yeah! What's the point of the Bloody Mess perk otherwise!:)

16. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Congrats, I have no doubt all 3 of you will become extraordinary serial killers!

17. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    Err...5% more damage?

Well, that was my excuse anyway. XD

18. pablo6630

pablo6630 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2010
    5this game is shit,i need update coz if i die on end of level i need to start from begining....that's baaaaad...removing now from my ipod:mad:

19. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
    It would be funny if there was a minigame that let you dismember the victims in anyway possible, with no time limit.

20. You must have hated arcade games...