Universal Perchang (by Perchang)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Jun 22, 2016.

1. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Got silver on level 50, this level is so hard, I think I need another 100 or 200 go's, you need to get 3 balls in but you can't make one mistake, but I love it and hope I will make it eventually.

2. popcornpete

popcornpete Member

Mar 17, 2015
    dlc

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the commments. We'll keep checking back for ideas for additions and updates for the game.

First off, we're going to look at adding more levels to the game. So, does anyone have any gizmos that they'd like to see??

3. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just finished the whole game 60 Gold Stars woohoo.

4. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Here is the proof.

Attached Files:

5. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Wow this was so exciting what a great game, love it and it's great that there are new levels coming.

I did almost 4 Hours on level 50 man was that hard, but it was worth it when you finally do it, and so close I got 29,99 on it, you get 30 seconds to do that level.

Attached Files:

6. popcornpete

popcornpete Member

Mar 17, 2015
    That's pretty amazing Roger! Good work :)

7. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Got all the Achievements except one that is hidden now what can that be, got to play some more to find out.

8. RodeoBenjamin

RodeoBenjamin Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Male
    Creative Director at Perchang Games
    Guildford
    Blimey! Roger, you are totally winning the worldwide game at the moment!!

9. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    #49 ROGER-NL, Jun 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    Thanks, I think I am the first one to complete the game with full gold medals, but I am not sure of course.

I hope you gonna add Gamecenter Leaderboards that would be exciting and keeps me playing again.

Not many players are gonna Gold medal level 50 only a few I think, but proof me wrong people.

10. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2013
    You got a competitor now :D

I just nailed Gold on Level 50 today! Well, Gold Run 10 is nothing compared to that insane level 50. Pretty easily golden too.
    image.jpg
    Boy, i discovered i had to turn it up when i was too slow! I was focused on getting that ball into the basin and ignored the portals at the start! I found out the hard way when i perfectly executed it 3 times! So i had to handle the final approach of the ball on the last ramp while making the portal was active for thr next ball!

What kind of new gizmos can we have? Hmmm.... Lasers? Trampolines? Speed Pads? Conveyor Belts? Cushions (absorbs some of the ball's kinetic energy)? Ball minimizer/maximiser?

11. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    That's great FBILightrock congrats, and you have a faster time on level 50 as me, but that level 50 is hard isn't it phew ha ha.

I want Leaderboards so that I can play more just don't have enough of this game yet.

12. RodeoBenjamin

Feb 11, 2011
    Male
    Guildford
    Well played FBI Light Rock!! Second to get there!

Trampolines would be awesome, as would lasers....no idea how they would work though?! :)

13. FBI Light Rock

FBI Light Rock Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Well it's not by much...nothing revolutionary there. :) We both pretty much have the same skillz. :D

Trampolines is like the already existent gizmo which makes balls much bouncier, giving them the characteristic, uh, "black smoke" trail. :D But it only makes the balls that land on it bounce higher, and it's only for that bounce.

Lasers? I don't exactly know...maybe it destroys the balls? Maybe lasers reflect off the balls and either it destroys something else part of the landscape, or there's some light sensor which interprets the incoming laser and trigger something? Who knows! Let Perchang decide! :)

14. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Guys of Perchang or Ben and Pete ha ha, is the Gamecenter Leaderboard still coming, hope so wanna compare my times to anyone else and play some more.

Maybe you can make 10 Leaderboards with the combined time of each area, like area 1 with the levels 1 to 5 and the Gold Run 1 level, you combine these 6 levels and get a time, I think that's easier than every level seperate.

And one Leaderboard with the Total Time that would be great.

15. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    One of the hidden achievements I just discovered is if you
    beat a level with less than one second left. I did this on level 1-10. I'm not talking about getting gold on a level, but rather simply just passing it. hope this helps!

16. rtificial

rtificial Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2015
    pastry chef
    Georiga
    I've been playing off and on for a bit. Right now I'm stuck on gold run 4. I kinda refuse to go ahead till I've got gold on everything

17. RodeoBenjamin

Feb 11, 2011
    Male
    Guildford
    Hello all,

@Roger, we'll be doing an update at some point. Gamecenter Leaderboards might make the cut, depending on a few factors.

@Donny, nicely played! ;)

@rtificial, we totally know the feeling. Pete went a little crazy trying to get all Golds during testing!

In other news, we're out on Android now as well. Here's a link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.perchang.perchang

- Ben

18. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Hi Ben, I hear on several websites that the game is doing really good, glad to hear that, the game is really good so it deserves to do good.

I am still waiting for the big update, Leaderboards will improve the replayability so much, so I hope it will make it.

And I am looking forward to new levels as well, good luck.

19. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    I simply can't wait for new levels! How soon? #obsessed!

20. RodeoBenjamin

Feb 11, 2011
    Male
    Guildford
    Hi all,

Wanted to drop by and tell you all that we're releasing an expansion for Perchang!

It's called Perchang: Black, and you can check out the trailer right here...

New levels, gizmos, and importantly zero gravity!

Perchang: Black will be hitting the App Store on 27th October.

Any questions, fire away!

- Ben