Pentagon Defense - Gameplay Video! - Need beta testers!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by colorbox.games, Oct 13, 2010.

1. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

hopefully I'll receive the beta build this time ;)

2. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Sure you will dude! ;)

3. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

just checked my mail and I did. YAY! can finally start testing this game now :)

4. idragoncool

idragoncool Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Rock Musician
    #84 idragoncool, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2011
    This is Universal right:D?!i cannot wait to purchase it!!!!how much would it be?:]is it to late to sign up for testing? D:

5. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it's too late. But I can't wait for this game! :D

6. idragoncool

idragoncool Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Rock Musician
    i cant wait either dude!!! D: is the title going to be A.I.R Defense or Pentagon?

7. antony.thai

A.I.R Defense dude! :D

8. antony.thai

Dear fellow TA's gamer/colorbox beta testers,

We're almost finish A.I.R Defense right now for the initial release, this will be soon publishing by Chillingo somewhere in March (I hope if there're no other interruption).

Also, we might be running another beta testing for our upcoming update of A.I.R Defense for ton of new features (well, we're still working more on that) but that is the later story, right now, I would like to give out the number of testers that already win and become a true game maker(which provide us ton of great idea and feedback to improve A.I.R Defense) that joining us to produce this awesome product.

Congratulation!

Winners are:

FPE
    Haruhi
    MeteorFlare
    Frog
    Kevd
    Joey87
    wmcwmc
    Frog
    rogerchiu

You're all given a $10 iTunes Gift Card(upgraded from $5) no later than Feb15.

Thank you all the winners and all beta testers that help us out on building A.I.R Defense, you're all creadited in the game about session.

Yeah! Thank you again! However, even now when the beta testing just finished, whenever you want something more about A.I.R Defense, please raise with us, anyone that has the useful idea for A.I.R Defense update will be rewarded by another $10 Gift Card as our thanks to you.

Best regards everyone! Please join us and we make game together!

Antony

9. Thanks! I'll be looking forward to the final release of A.I.R. Defense and all future updates, and I'd be more than happy to continue beta-testing the updates. :)

10. Fabyo

Fabyo Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Can I apply to beta test the update? Honestly, can't wait for the game! it's freakin awesome, love radar style combat!!