Universal PDC Darts Match (by Motionlab)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tarriq, Jul 12, 2016.

1. luckycharmz75

luckycharmz75 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    I'm not sure if there is a dynamic to throwing that I'm missing, or if the game has already been hacked. I've played with levels 1,2,3's players that are hitting triples every throw. That seems very unrealistic to me. Beyond that, are there any plans to add more live games? 301 would be a faster game, and Cricket would be a fun longer game.

2. teknalb

teknalb Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2015
    I've waited for a few minutes at a time in matchmaking and it's not finding players when it says there are over 500 playing. Looks like I'm the only one having this problem though

3. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    I played one game that seemed suspect. I don't doubt that some people will be unusually good at the mechanic. I've hit triple 20 with two of three darts two turns in a row. But I doubt I'll ever be able to hit triple 20s every turn. Not sure how they will be able to tell unless they're hitting every dart in triple.

4. lanights

lanights Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    I agree with a couple other posters, one concerning adding achievements. Something to aim for, besides winning, would double the awesomeness. The other being the cost of ad-removal. $1.99-$4.99 would be much more reasonable. $9.99 just encourages me to put up with the ads. Otherwise, great game.

5. Joe Kule

Joe Kule Member

Aug 18, 2014
    I agree, adding other live games like 301, cricket,etc. would add a lot more enjoyment to live games.

6. Tarriq

Tarriq Active Member

Apr 25, 2016
    Hi. You will find some players who are exceptionally good. We are actually about to make cricket available for live play so keep your eyes peeled for an update shortly.

7. Tarriq

Tarriq Active Member

Apr 25, 2016
    I will mention this as I experienced something similar over the weekend when it took 20-30 seconds to find a live opponent so you're not the only one.

8. Tarriq

Tarriq Active Member

Apr 25, 2016
    Glad you're enjoying the game. I will mention what you have said about adding extra achievements as I take your point.

9. Tarriq

Tarriq Active Member

Apr 25, 2016
    Just to let Darts Match 2 players know that we have just updated the app and you can now play cricket LIVE against opponents worldwide.

10. Tarriq

Tarriq Active Member

Apr 25, 2016
    Confirmation of the addition of LIVE cricket on Darts Match 2.

Attached Files:

11. seanm5

seanm5 New Member

Feb 8, 2018
    seanm5

Does it make a difference if you change your darts on darts match 2?

12. Tarriq

Tarriq Active Member

Apr 25, 2016
    Hi Sean.

No, the various flights, barrels, shafts and points are just for aesthetics, they won't enhance performance.

13. Tarriq

Tarriq Active Member

Apr 25, 2016
    I work for a technology company (Motionlab Interactive) responsible for developing the popular mobile darts games Darts Match and Darts Match 2.

Today, the game is being relaunched as PDC Darts Match after we received full endorsement from the Professional Darts Corporation, home of the world's best darts players, so you can now compete against 16 of the PDC's best players and also play in new venues including the Winter Gardens.

It is the only darts game in the world to be backed by the PDC!

It also features real-time play, game modes of 301, 501 (Double-In too), Cricket, Around the Clock, in-game chat etc.

It's available for FREE on iOS and Android and can also be downloaded via http://www.dartsmatch.co.uk if you fancy giving it a try.

Attached Files:

14. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Don’t care about achievements in the game but the crazy cost of the IAP to remove the ads is a bad decision. Can’t think of one other game which costs you £10 to remove ads

15. Tarriq

Tarriq Active Member

Apr 25, 2016
    PDC Darts Match now has an official trailer if you would like to see it in action.