PayBack Walk through plus FAQ

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by yourofl10, Mar 16, 2009.

1. wonderva

wonderva Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    #41 wonderva, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
    God, the German city is so hard, I cannot even complete one mission!

2. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    same here im stuck on every mission...any advice any one

3. jmhanson11

jmhanson11 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    "The German city?"

<edit>Los Francos?</edit>

4. wonderva

Feb 6, 2009
    no, corona

5. wonderva

Feb 6, 2009
    screenshot plz?

6. ThePika

ThePika Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    The Twilight Zone
    Corona is hard. But if you want to know an easy way to get points, read below:

1. Get some weapons
    2. Walk in the middle of the street and grab a car
    3. Get out of the car and murder the person.
    4. More cars should be caught in a jam because the first car you stole is in their way
    5. Continue taking cars, jumping out, then killing the people.
    6. Cops are better to do this to because it gives more points

Tip for races: Whenever you are put into a track for a mission, do the following.

1. get a car and damage it so it has one heart left
    2. drive it into the race track
    3. park it sideways in front of the little dashes where the others cars will be
    4. If you did it right, the first few cars will run into the bomb car and explode (or at least take some damage) so you will have few opponents to race!

If you want more tips, need help, can't understand me, or want to show your appreciation, PM me

I hope I helped you all!!!

7. Skillcape

Skillcape Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2009
    Person? Student somewhere
    You tell me
    Well past week I been playin like an addict. Hadn't played I. Months so I was a beast sometimes. To get tank in freedom city I thin it's only in story mode. Can't get I. Rampage and challenge mode.at least can't. Way to get it is when you are not on a current mission, go around the City and look for a phone that's ringing but isn't the target phone. Since it's not marke u gotta search. When u find it u will get a mission to go nick a tank from tge army base. It's the place were... Well it's marked so u get in and u get a killing spree for points. If u get over 60k Pts in a few seconds u get 50k more. Very easy to do. Tank is almost indestructible but explosions are strong on it.
    If u go to tge area by the townish homes( I mean the houses tha look more
    generic and search for a parking garage. There's a ramp and another one into a field with a heli. Also after u get that heli u will see another one in a certain parkin lot.
    In isla nublar the rc truck is kwl but can't do missions. What sucks about most missions is that many require you to get another vehicle therefore ditching any special or hidde. Car.
    The rocket car mission was hard. But here's a tip, get In and drive down the strip of pavement it's on til the end. Take a left at the end but not the one right at the end. It's the one before it.(it's a 4 lane street) then driiiive but do it slow so don't crash but the. Just use the minimap til the end.
    If u need help with anything else just post. I'm just answering the most asked ones. k and I will try to post any screenies. Extra tip. If u have a mission u keep failing and it involves gettin to a certain. Area and with a time limit the just save game. When I did rocket car, the phone I used was over halfway across the city. So I saved by the rocket car. Anyways sorry such a big post but Many questios asked.

8. Davidblue5

Davidblue5 New Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Faq

How do you unlock dig track and real park in challenge?