PayBack Walk through plus FAQ

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by yourofl10, Mar 16, 2009.

1. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    #21 stargazer513, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
    nvrmnd

2. iKoda

iKoda Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Student
    #22 iKoda, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
    Um.. Dunno if it matters but I guess... Spoiler alert?

Um. At level 5/ Chapter 5 you get caught and you are sent into jail and you need to break out of jail. It's pretty hard.

I just finished Chapter six and I can't believe that was the last chapter. There was nothing challenging or anything new but that rocket car which took me over 20 retrys to do. I'm sad there isn't another level.
    [EDIT] Woah, I didn't know there were more cities in Challenge mode. O___O

3. I'm working on the Challenge Mode now since I beat the Story Mode. It's pretty cool but for some reason I keep getting the same missions haha. I think I had about 5 of the same missions in 1 level! :p

4. Rohan Dalal

Rohan Dalal Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2009
    isnt there challenge mode after level six?
    im still on the icy city..4th level i think
    but its great so far
    thnxs for head-up..i asked because i dont normall do missions and i didnt want to miss this mission at all

5. No Hero

No Hero Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    actually that is just a point so you and I are at the the same point. you continue PAST that. To another room with 1 guard and a door.

screenshots soon

6. iKoda

iKoda Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Student
    I thought in Challenge mode you get the same cities. I didn't realize there were more cities. ;P

7. Rohan Dalal

Jan 31, 2009

for some reason, the helicopter was there

8. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    wahoo i had a really easy day with payback today i found a helicopter in a mission and i beat the jail level so fast (i had no idea what i was doing i just ran around and found a key and rand around for about 30 seconds and found my way out, i even had the guards on me, it was so easy)

9. jack000

jack000 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2009
    i finally finished that level. i didn't find any door, so i just ran and then in the one room about 20 guards came and i just punched them one by one lol:D

i left the main bulding, found the helicopter, searched the other key, got the weapons, and it was so funny the jail was empty because i killed all guards before so it was really easy from that point!

another question..love the heli, making mayhem, killing cops and then flying away, awesome! am i right...in rampage mode..are there any helicopters in isla nubar or the other cities?

i just found a helicopter in freedom city, corona city, but not in the other cities...??

10. dashzed

dashzed Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    wait, you can kill people with the helicopter? i thought it didn't have guns!

11. jack000

Jan 6, 2009
    u can't? my helicopter has machineguns, it's pretty awesome. the best helicopter feature is when you try rampage mode in corona city at night and when you can turn on the spotlight. really funny if you're chasing other gangs and they just run away! but i think it's a special one you get by completing each story with gold!

so...just give your best;)

here is a screenshot:

ah..just kidding..of course it can't shoot, i mean u make mayhem at ground and then you disappear with the helicopter. that spotlight would be great for the night city!:D

12. reason2breathe

reason2breathe New Member

Mar 18, 2009
    There are two helicopters in freedom city that i've found.

Has anyone had a mess around with the R/C Car bomb truck yet? If you go on to Isla Nubar, walk up and to the right from where you spawn, and walk through the gap, there's a ramp. If you go up that, then there is a truck on the roof that can drop R/C bombs. GREAT fun. That and the two tanks make isla nubar the best. Also, there is a police car that doesn't disappear if you leave it parked like all the other cars do, which is good.

13. iKoda

iKoda Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Student
    You leave the helicopter to kill. Then you jump back on it to flee.
    So no, helicopter can't kill.

14. jack000

Jan 6, 2009
    you mean the four tanks!:D...

15. dashzed

dashzed Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    i haven't unlocked that many maps, so i just get in the tank on isla nublar and pwn like heck lol.

I do wish the heli had machine guns... sigh

16. No Hero

No Hero Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    odd, every time i played it the heli was not there.... maybe b.c it only comes when you are seen and "reinforcements" come? Dunno, i just used my metal gear skills here :) (Or just practice)

17. The Game Reaper

The Game Reaper Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    The Emerald Isle
    You mean the FIVE tanks....

18. jmhanson11

jmhanson11 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Anybody know where the tank is in Freedom City? I can't find it.

19. Rohan Dalal

Jan 31, 2009
    lol metal gear skills :rolleyes:
    nice one

ugh, its so hard to control the rocket car...i just skipped that mission :D

20. spamboy

spamboy Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    North-west corner, if I remember correctly, in an abandoned parking lot.