iPad Pay2Play Promo code contest

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by yanki, Feb 23, 2009.

1. yanki

yanki Member

Jan 19, 2009
    #1 yanki, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
    So I just got off the phone with NBC about Pay2Play. So Id like to give something to y'allz.

How would you make money on the sly if you were an Illinois Politician?

Yanki.jp is asking this question to you. Top 3 funniest replies to this thread get promo code prizes.

1st prize: Promo-codes for Pay2Pay, ImWithCupid, and the upcoming 3D shmup "Killer App" by the artist who helped bring you the visual fx on "The Watchmen", "Day After Tomorrow", "Matrix Reloaded", "Matrix Revolutions", "Beowulf", and the Juggernaught running through the walls vs. Kitty Pride on "X3". An early screen cap from the iPhone on the website www.Yanki.jp. Actually Pay2Play is also by the same artist that has also done work for Rockstar, SCEA, EA and other game companies. ^_^

2nd prize: Promo-codes for Pay2Play and ImWithCupid.

3rd price: promo code for Pay2Play.

If you don't know what Pay2Play is its a slick interface + Dopewars. Its a funny game where you buy and sell your way to the top trading your way up to Senate seats. Also included as a bonus. Gamings first depiction of "Alcopops" in a game. What politicians set out to ban in gaming. This game comes to you approved and uncut on the Appstore. As written up by the Chicago Tribune, Kotaku, and other sites.

Link to the appstore:
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=303515426&mt=8

So get your Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert wit on and may the funniest people win.

2. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    I would make money by buying iPhone apps. Oh, wait...

3. Monopoly

Monopoly Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    oh lawd time for me to put on the thinking cap....ill get back to you later with the winning quote :)

4. rpb1975

rpb1975 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    IT Consultant
    Texas
    Question: How would you make money on the sly if you were an Illinois Politician?

Answer: I would go to central America and meet with drug cartel leaders. I would then start a plot to get one of them a senate seat so they could work to legalize drugs. After they succeed using various methods of intimidation, I would have a steady stream of legal drugs that I could tax at 75%. I would keep only .5% of the tax for myself in a swiss bank account.

Then I would move to a country without an extradition treaty! THE END.

5. <Hollister>

<Hollister> Well-Known Member

I'd call up Monica with my pimp hand strong.

6. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    -I would become president....does that work?

-I'd like toast

-I would use coconutbowling's quote

7. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    #7 Stykman, Feb 23, 2009
    steal chairs from accros the world and sell them to the highest bidder
    once im in jail i would try sell the seats in there to the highest bidder
    the sink too....
    especially the toilet

8. Zyphon

Zyphon Active Member

Feb 10, 2009
    #8 Zyphon, Feb 23, 2009
    By anything but selling my hair to Locks of Love...

9. Spartan12103

Spartan12103 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    USA
    #9 Spartan12103, Feb 23, 2009
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy! That's how I'd do it. Because people wouldn't think I'm the governor selling the chairs right??? Or maybe it's a hidden message...

10. Blaqkie

Blaqkie Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    If I were an Illinois Politician, I would try my luck at a law firm or maybe try to get payment from the government. Being that politician, I would most likely try to advance to the next stage of the game, and earn a higher status, or even try to become a senator.

*Reads rest of 1st post

Crap! It's supposed to funny. Well, that up top is all I got. Ba dum ch? (Drumset needed, will pay $5)

11. Hyprhypr

Hyprhypr Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    #11 Hyprhypr, Feb 23, 2009
    Money??

I would support legalizing medicinal marijuana and support equal gay rights as well as support m-rated games!!!
    Why not give people what they want, look at clinton, he admitted smoking pot but ""didnt inhale""and we loved him for it!! ""LETS MAKE THIS A BETTER ILLINOIS "" we're all happy to be HAPPY!!

12. OrangePanda

OrangePanda Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    I would:
    get some Phelps Pot Photos, and then get even more money off of them by photoshopping in ARod doing pot with him.
    make a movie called Slumdog Goven---I mean Billionaire.
    I hope you like my ideas!

13. JanB

JanB Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    #13 JanB, Feb 23, 2009
    Well really? ME make MORE money than I already do? HA that is so comical. Do you really think that *Interruption from secretary over the phone* Obama won what?...YOU MUST BE...OH DEAR GOD PLEASE DONT LET THAT BE...*Hangs up* Ahem well yes as I was saying...for a humble man like myself I would confect tiny origami hippos and sell them to the squealing trend struck children of our modern age. And if that fails Ill have to sell the wool of my costly clothing to the Recycle Your String Organization. I hear they give 10 cents for the yard, what a steal!

As a last resort, if Im in dire need of money, Ill take out all of the bills up my ass that I stored in case a cheap, economical bastard took office. Seems like I should fire up the old cork unscrewer...

14. jawslover

jawslover Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    JERICHO, KS
    I would do what I usually would: nothing
    they would probably give me a smaller paycheck if I actually tried to do something.

15. Fleabag323

Fleabag323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    Get people to accept free* senate seats!
    To Redeem your senate seat, go to our website, wewillnotscamyou.org, click on donate, enter your paypal account and email address, select $423,000,000, and your easily printable*** spa coupon***** will be shipped to you shortly!

*Coupon comes with $400.00 donation + shipping and handling**

**Shipping and Handling: $42.00

***Requires 4 hours on the phone with an Illinois state official****

****Support costs $2,000 per hour

***** Coupon is for 3 extra votes

16. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Oh! Oh! I'd get a secretary called Jose and then ask him the same question and when he answers and says something stupid I yell "NO WAY JOSEEEEEEEEE".

...Always wanted to do that:)

17. DHrox

DHrox Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    College Student
    Baltimore, MD
    #17 DHrox, Feb 23, 2009
    Hi NBC and Yanki. To earn money, I would *CENSORED BY GOVERNMENT. ILLEGAL METHODS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.* Then I would *CENSORED FOR REVEALING OUR MASTER PLANS.* Then I would use my TA Secret Police to beat the living crap out of people and steal their mon- oh crap, the government didn't censor that did it?
    *Runs into hiding.*

NBC INTERRUPTS THIS TELECAST TO INFORM YOU THAT A MAD MONEY MAN IS ON THE LOOSE.....IN THE FORM OF AN ILLINOIS GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL. DON'T OPEN YOUR DOORS OR ACCEPT ANY OFFERS OF FROZEN TREATS AND CHEAP CANDY. THAT IS ALL.

18. butters

butters Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Ah, that one is easy. I'll start with the second oldest profession in the world, because i already work in the oldest one.

Wait! Being a politician IS the oldest profession in the world, isn't it?

19. Bhizzle

Bhizzle Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    I would sell my wife and kids. Simple as that, right?

20. Hyprhypr

Hyprhypr Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Lil

me of these are getting outa hand!!!