iPad Pathways

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by firteen888, Dec 4, 2008.

1. firteen888

firteen888 Active Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Hey all, I've been playing pathways alot recently but man am I STUCK! Does anyone know where I can find a walkthrough or guide for each level, or at least does anyone know how to get past level 53? I've been stuck on this level for days!
    Thanks guys

2. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    that's cheating! It may be hard, but that's against all the rules of pathways.
    No one tell him!! mwahahaha

3. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    A great man once said "It ain't cheating if you don't get caught". That man's name: EDNG...

4. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    well it's still cheating, but it's good cheating, or how it's meant to be done. Anyway you will always catch yourself cheating so it will always be cheating. Still I've hardly played pathways but I can definetily understand him wanting to cheat, whatever floats your boat. But the sense of achievement after it would be immense. I think he should stress it out a bit longer :p

5. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Put that in your sig to make it bigger, lol

Back on topic, I'm not on level 53 myself but I'd like to know if there is a guide. I'd also like to know if there's a guide to Theseus because I've been stuck on level 14 for months :p I've tried it like 500 times and I can't figure it out.

Good luck beating it though :S

6. firteen888

firteen888 Active Member

Oct 4, 2008
    I know it's cheating!!! but I'm ripping my hair out trying to get past this level!!!

7. snow_mani

snow_mani Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    Theseus level 14 solution for istopmotion

Agghhh! I remember level 14. It was the next level I got stuck on after level 10. I've gone back and worked out the solution for you. Highlight to view:

Left
    Up
    Up
    Wait
    Down
    Down
    Right

This will trap the Minotaur and you can safely proceed to the exit!

The developer has created a forum for the game. You can ask questions and get help there. Goto: http://theseus.fieldman.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=1 It's pretty quiet on that forum, but the developer is very responsive and involved.