Universal PathPix Max (by Kris Pixton)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Andy C83, Jul 15, 2015.

1. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Was a huge fan of PathPix for the first few apps, but now I find my myself favouring Link-a-Pix due to the large number of big puzzles and the fact they add new sets to the existing app. The control method of PathPix is probably more comfortable on iPhone, but being on iPad I'm not sure I really need this.

2. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
    Wow--forgot all about PathPix. Now I'm going to go back and play the "small" PathPix some more! I'm pretty sure I never finished all the levels.

And then I may just have to try Max.

3. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I think these are bigger than anything in Link-a-pix and definitely cheaper than Link-a-pix's level packs. The separate apps suits me fine - I'll play through them all then delete the app - and as you say I prefer the controls for this on iPhone.

4. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    Man, this game is addictive, tried the lite version, had to buy the max right after. I play this on the iPad and have no big issues. Sometimes the scrolling is a bit sketchy but no deal breaker, see myself playing this till the end, for now :)

5. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I think the scrolling is size, graphics resolving. Smooth as butter on my iphone 6+, very choppy on my ipad 3. Being that the 6+ has a much faster processor, it makes sense to me.

6. Xaintrix

Xaintrix Well-Known Member

May 29, 2010
    TA user reviews piqued my interest, lite version sold me. Got a new addiction.

7. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

[thread=266347][​IMG][/thread] [thread=266391][​IMG][/thread] [thread=264118][​IMG][/thread] [thread=266417][​IMG][/thread] [thread=266548][​IMG][/thread] [thread=266376][​IMG][/thread]

PathPix Max

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

July 16th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo

8. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I've now been playing this pretty solidly over the past week (don't know how much time exactly but according to my usage stats it accounts for 28% of my iPhone battery usage over 7 days and I don't think it's very battery heavy) and I've still only finished 12 puzzles.

9. jsenter

jsenter Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2015
    This is my first game in the series, and it's now my favorite puzzle game! There are plenty of puzzle games with challenging logic puzzles, but this is the only one I've found that rewards you with an amazing art collection. With over 100 massive puzzles, there's basically infinite gameplay. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more attention.

10. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    I've played this for hours so far and have only finished a few of the puzzles, it's going to take forever to finish them all! I find these path pix games really relaxing, and these giant ones are great.

11. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    This is so freaking good. This game would probably take me at least 30 hours to complete. The puzzles are huge and the game play is fun, relaxing and not too challenging. My dad is going to love this. I just wish I could zoom out more.

12. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Finally finished.... The first puzzle!!! There is a great feature when there is just a few empty areas. Press a little sun icon at the bottom of the screen in view mode and the areas that need filling blink. Touch the dot and voila! It takes you right to the spot. Great polish and finishing touches. Best PathPix ever!