iPad PATH - Logical strategy game

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KleMiX, Oct 9, 2010.

1. #1 KleMiX, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
    Update: new version released.

P.A.T.H. is a fun labyrinth game where player is challenged to find the way to exit throughout many objects that will affect movement. Once you start moving the only way to stop is hitting some object. Simple and genious! Each level requires logic, skill and attention to find your path.

Features:
    * Story - 10 levels which show various game mechanics and test your skill
    * Stars - 10 levels with main goal to get more stars
    * 8 object types that affect gameplay
    * Game Center integration - achievements and leaderboards
    * Relaxing music

Controls:
    * Slide or tap your finger in the direction you want to move
    * Shake to restart level
    * Press pause in right-bottom corner to access menu

iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/p-a-t-h/id393993580?mt=8
    Lite version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/p-a-t-h-lite/id393972287?mt=8

New in version 2.1:
    * To unlock next stage you need to complete only first 5 levels of previous stage
    * New game mode added - Stars
    - Features 30 new levels
    - Collect stars and find your way to exit
    - Exit will be unlocked even if bombs are present but more bombs you blow more score you get
    * New game mode added - Random
    - Your goal is to complete random levels
    - Each level have time to complete, if you fail you will need to start over
    - To unlock Random mode you must complete at least 5 levels in each Story stage
    * Achievements
    * Leaderboards

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Gamerboy

Gamerboy Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Interesting game, by video... is there will be more levels..??? :)

3. StrangeCat

StrangeCat Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2010
    #3 StrangeCat, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
    Reminds me of a flash game I used to play years ago (Roadblock) nice gameplay.

A Lite version would be nice to try.

4. Gamerboy

Gamerboy Member

Oct 10, 2010
    2 stage,its awsome i love blowing up things ;)

5. There will be additional levels, about in a month.
    Lite version was rejected I'm working for a fix, it should be available in next few weeks I hope.
    I'm glad you like it :)

6. Yes, idea for PATH was inspired by Roadblock, I've played it many years ago and wanted to make something similar, but more awesome :)
    Btw, thanks, I couldnt even remember it's name ;)

7. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    How is the Lite version coming? I actually got this game, I like it alot. Very fun and simple. Good for puzzle game fans, although it can be difficult

8. Lite version will have 10 unique levels that shows features of first 3 stages (static blocks, bombs and triangles). So even if you have full version you might want to check out Lite version as well.

9. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    I most likely will, especially since I'm stuck on the first stage

10. Lite version now available, first post updated ;)

11. Gamerboy

Gamerboy Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Nice Lite version downloaded yesterday,but have some problem with 9 lvl, and stuck on 3 stage 8lvl, in full version. very difficult game,good game for players who love hard puzzle type games.

12. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    It's a shame when you can't play your own game because the levels are locked.

13. New version is out!

New version released, first post updated

I received quite much feedback that P.A.T.H. is too hard so I focused mainly to make game more casual. In new version there were added achievements and leaderboards first of all. Most of user interface were made from scratch to be more user friendly. As I was planning to make an update it would be stupid to remove levels I already had but as they were too hard to progress I made new stage unlocked after completing 5 levels. It made progressing till last stage much easier, so more people can see more content I have to offer. Then I added new casual oriented game mode called Stars, old levels got name Story. I didnt forget about more hardcore players also - they got new mode named Random.

Stars mode
    Features 30 brand new levels, similar to Story mode mechanics just with few exceptions - no more Key element, it was changed to Star, there are 3 stars in each level you must get at least one to unlock exit. Now you dont need to blow all bombs also, but if you do you get much more score points. Levels were designed to get at least 1 star in about 5 moves, nothing hard. Ofcourse last levels will ask you to think a bit to get 1 star but still its easy. If you are one of the hardcore minds you can try to get 3 stars everywhere. 3 stars are much challenging but beta testers managed to get them in a week though they completed most of Story levels before.