Universal Pascal's Wager (by TipWorks & Giant Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 15, 2020.

1. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Weird! My game loaded with no issue, but I’ve made it a point to upload my save before quitting the game every single time. Maybe that’s it?

Oh, and don’t be silly. No need to apologize!

2. yury1975

yury1975 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Moscow, Russia
    How is new game+?

challenging? Interesting enough?

WIHK likes this.
  3. Lyhh

Lyhh Well-Known Member

May 30, 2017
    Haven’t tried it yet but seems like there are ways of getting all trophies and +5 reforge trophies now that all trophies are carried forward.

WIHK likes this.
  4. Vanillka

Vanillka New Member

Apr 2, 2020
    Male
    Guys! Does anyone know the three exact locations for Argil?

5. WIHK

WIHK New Member

Apr 21, 2020
    I finally made the Imperishable Melos Bottle and equipped it on the trophies.
    And I defeated Teresa, but there was no difference from the ending seen previously. The trophy is written in the description "The Melos Bottle is filled with Concentration Honey, the truth within the darkness is finally revealed." Is this not about the ending?

6. WIHK

WIHK New Member

Apr 21, 2020
    If you bless "the thing" you want to get the formula, you will get "the formula" for that.

Elixir of Recovery, Elixir of Stamina, Elixir of Health, Elixir of Energy, Elixir of Hallucination, Elixir of Sanity

Elixir of Epiphany, Potion of Wealth, Petrification Powder, Brute Force, Powder of Defence, Anti-Sendril Elixir, Elixir of Inertia, Dimming Elixir, Antitoxin Potion

Blinding Smoke, Stun Crystal, Poison Awl, Wildfire

7. Aena

Aena New Member

May 10, 2020
    Anything special with Norwood's items?

8. Dan46

Dan46 New Member

May 13, 2020
    Male
    Can I please ask about achievements? I'm missing a few, one of which is 'The Truth', defeating obsessions when in lunatic state. I have defeated all four variations, but as Terrence. Do I have to defeat each variation with each character respectively?
    On the other hand, there's two other gold achievements other than the 'complete game with level 1 altar', could i please ask how to get them?
    These are all supposed to be earned in the first journey.

9. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Half price

10. Lyhh

Lyhh Well-Known Member

May 30, 2017
    Obsessions meaning the bosses, not your doppelganger when you go crazy. In any single play through (whether ng+ or your first round play through), if any one of the bosses when you defeat him you weren’t in lunatic state, then you have missed it in that play through, because you can’t fight the boss again. If you gulp down on sanity potion while fighting bosses and not go lunatic, the bosses are easier to defeat but you also don’t get that achievement nor the condensation honey, which is required for filling the Melos bottle and limited to boss drop only when you defeat him while being in lunatic state.

11. yury1975

Mar 31, 2014
    Moscow, Russia
    Where is the entrance to new ‘Deep into the Dark Mist’ DLC?

12. Lyhh

Lyhh Well-Known Member

May 30, 2017
    I came in yesterday was actually looking for that haha. Ended up looking at some other reviews and found that you first need to buy a lamp from the owl, then head to any one stage, and run backwards into the dark mist, then you will end up in a dark mist camp site where you can choose who take with you into the dark mist area. There is also a sifler you can trade with.

yury1975 likes this.
  13. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Very annoyed with this.
    Iphone XR, graphics and framerate at the lowest possible settings,
    Battery drain is 25% and the phone annoyingly hot after half an hour.
    Doubly annoyed because it is so good for a mobile game that it makes me want to play hours in a single sitting, something that hasn’t happened since Stardew and Deadcells.

14. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Having same issue with the game on iPhone XS

15. yury1975

Mar 31, 2014
    Moscow, Russia
    iPad 2018 - no issues fortunately

16. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    No issues like that on my regular iPhone X either.

17. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Huh... maybe there is some hidden setting that causes throttle to the cpu/gpu on xr/xs but not on the x? I remember buying it when i was told about good battery drain on the first/ second page for iphone x, thinking xr would be even better...

18. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Phone does get hot but battery life is great for me. Played like 20 minutes just now and it only used 3% of my battery.

19. Lyhh

Lyhh Well-Known Member

May 30, 2017
    iPhone XR here, no problem with the heat after many hours of game play, I even play while charging. The drain is true though. Have you check your battery health? Or maybe it’s my phone case that’s heat insulated.

20. CWaffleS

CWaffleS New Member

Jun 15, 2020
    Male
    Stuck in Katib!! :( Seriously need some help on how to find Drake's hourglass and passing it to him before fighting the boss at the bottom of the scarlet tower.