Universal Pascal's Wager (by TipWorks & Giant Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 15, 2020.

1. yury1975

yury1975 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Moscow, Russia
    Before the last battle there are a number of cages in the tunnel, one with closed door and one of them have a chest. How to move there?

2. Lyhh

Lyhh Well-Known Member

May 30, 2017
    Remember inside the building there is a long corridor leading to a balcony overseeing the boss area, at that balcony to the left you can slowly jump down to reach the other side of that cage (if my memory serves me right).

yury1975 likes this.
  3. yury1975

Mar 31, 2014
    Moscow, Russia
    Thanks, found it

4. yury1975

Mar 31, 2014
    Moscow, Russia
    Visited all 4, killed everyone and still no achievement. Strange :(

5. Lyhh

Lyhh Well-Known Member

May 30, 2017
    That is quite strange, but if you just want to get all achievement, that’s probably one of the easiest as there are only 4, so literally you only need to pass 3 stages if you start from scratch again. And if you have beaten the game once, your memory of the maps and your skills should make it relatively fast to get there.

6. Lyhh

Lyhh Well-Known Member

May 30, 2017
    Oh sorry my bad, I know why. There are actually 5 dark mist area. The last one in Edith is by the seaside.

yury1975 likes this.
  7. OxKing

OxKing New Member

Mar 22, 2020
    re: Find Andrew

Confused on this one. I’ve combed over the area near the courtroom a dozen times and can’t find the quest item. I’ve emptied both “hidden” chests in this area, too. Must find Andrew! Haha

8. OxKing

OxKing New Member

Mar 22, 2020
    Scratch that. Found a way down to the water area in Edith via some very risky drops. But now I can’t get out? Very strange.

9. yury1975

Mar 31, 2014
    Moscow, Russia
    Information about Andrew is in seaside area that will be opened after you kill the boss in this stage

10. OxKing

OxKing New Member

Mar 22, 2020
    Good to know. I’ll have to use a whistle or kill myself to get out after finding another way down

11. Brucew14

Brucew14 New Member

Mar 25, 2020
    Female
    Hello,

Love the game so far. I have two questions. 1) the backstab doesn't seem to proc for me. I just unlocked it and even if I sneak behind an enemy, I can't seem to be able to do it. I use the "B" button, as suggested on my controller. Other inputs work fine.

2) Is there a way to get rid of that bottom bar when playing full screen or is that another one of those ios thing?

Thanks a lot for your time

Attached Files:

12. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #292 stubbieoz, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    Unfortunately there is only one way to get rid of that pesky home bar. It is called Guided Access and will only work for one game/app at a time.
    There are lots of instructions on the net but here’s a quick rundown;

Disable home bar-Guided Access (remove home bar for iPhones and iPads)

This is called Guided access and its options are found in Accessibility options in Settings. This mode disables the home bar so only one game is working and accidentally double swiping the bottom of the screen cannot happen.

To turn on and off the feature Triple click the side button of the iPad 3 times.

Siri can also turn on guided access, but need to triple click power button to disable.

(I find the following method the best, using Face ID, as it uses less wear and tear on your power button) ;)
    Also to enable swipe down from top right hand side of screen/and tap on icon with a locked padlock surrounded by a dotted box.
    Enter a password
    Triple tap power button on side to disable.
    Or if you turned on Touch ID or Face ID for Guided Access, double-click the Side or Home button.

13. Brucew14

Brucew14 New Member

Mar 25, 2020
    Female
    Thanks for this, that did the trick!

Can you help me out if maybe I am doing something wrong here. As you can see, I have backstab unlocked and it won't work. Same thing with the parry. Thanks a bunch!

https://streamable.com/p03nl

14. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I don’t use a gamepad so I can’t answer that one.
    I vaguely remember seeing somewhere when someone was saying their B button on their controller was not working in the game but unfortunately I cannot find that through searching.
    I assume you have tried all the buttons (including maybe the joysticks button) and backstab still doesn’t work?

Hopefully someone will help here.
    Also I don’t know what sort of support the game has but maybe try to find a contact or forum where you can explain the problem.

Sorry I can’t be of more help.

15. Brucew14

Brucew14 New Member

Mar 25, 2020
    Female
    Thanks a lot for your time, it's truly appreciated. Can you tell me when you play without a controller if there is a prompt before a backstab? Like the one in front of the altar?

16. yury1975

Mar 31, 2014
    Moscow, Russia
    Yes. you should use boots to really benefit from backstab. Otherwise you need to move to victim step by step and not running.

17. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Update coming very soon adjustments and fixes and new game mode

18. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    It’s already out. ;)

19. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member