Universal Partyrs (by Shelly Alon)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Sep 9, 2014.

1. sclly

sclly New Member

Nov 27, 2013
    #61 sclly, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    Partyrs Update!

Nice

Attached Files:

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you!!!
    FHE96H3J3NAF

3. ZugZug

ZugZug Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Took HTWEW7RTJ347. Thanks

4. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    #64 saosijs, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    An unexpected surprise this update, thanks for that Shelly! Nice to be able to play some new puzzles!

I now can play the moon/window level, it doesn't make the app crash anymore so I was happy, but it lasted not for long because I cannot finish the level LOL. The game doesn't detect when I have for example the dog and the owner next to each other ... And I had hopes that the two-star levels can be three-starred now, but no luck there either. Still, the new levels are worth a thank you! :D

[edit] two more small bugs: I played one of the two before-last levels (don't remember which one), and when finished pressed the "next" button and it didn't get me to the last, yet unfinished level, but to a "Thank you for playing" screen. Probably has to do with the nonlinear (and non intuitive imo) level layout. The second bug is that this thank you screen has no exit. There is half of a "menu" button, but it cannot be pressed. I forced exited the app and started it up again and could continue normally, so also no biggie.

5. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Finished all levels, except the moon/window level. Still miss two achievements:
    - All Stars! (every party perfect)
    - Meet the Folks (seen every Partyr)
    I guess the bugs need to be fixed to be able to unlock these (some levels cannot be three-starred, and the moon/window level cannot be finished)

6. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE for the first (and a limited, obviosly) time!

7. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Any word on an update? Or is the game abandoned?