iPad Party-warmer games or app?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by alextangweihao, Oct 28, 2008.

1. alextangweihao

alextangweihao Active Member

Oct 27, 2008
    Student
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Can anyone gives me some suggestions for games or apps which are cool and fun for parties or groups of frens??

BTW...TouchArcade is way COOL!!!:cool:

2. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    You can use one of the many flash-light apps to tell ghost stories...Pin the tail on the donkey would be a great iphone/ipod game...

3. snow_mani

snow_mani Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    A few suggestions

Sapus Tongue is great fun. Quick and easy to play with the added bonus that the player can look funny while playing much to the enjoyment of those watching. A free version is available: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=297219162&mt=8

Eye Tricks is not a game. It is an app with optical illusions that have been optimised for the iPhone or iPod Touch. This is a polished and professional looking app. It's available for free: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=291585769&mt=8

Snail Mail would be a fun party warmer type game. You can play in Challenge mode or race against each other in Time Trial mode. It's currently US $1.99 and is fantastic value: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=297638427&mt=8

I don't have one of the "face melter" or "face changer" apps but I think these would also be good value as a party warmer. You could take photos of each other and have fun making yourselves even more strange looking than normal! Maybe someone here can recommend one.

4. organerito

organerito Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Uno if the other people have ipods

5. Word Party (taboo)

someone needs to make the public domain game Werewolf for 10 to 25 people.

6. tkphotograph

tkphotograph Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2008
    Flash light applications depict fake flashlights

7. Justom

Justom Well-Known Member

Uno! Wonderful party game considering your friends have iPhones/iTouches too.

8. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    My votes would be for Bloom or Spawn...

Also any kind of instrument app.. mini piano is fun ha

9. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
    I would say Quick Draw, which supposedly you can play with people in the same room on a single device. But I just don't get how that would work. You can draw, but the word is shown to all, and it doesn't seem to have any way to track scores for multiple people. Maybe I'm missing something.

10. Justinm59

Justinm59 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Word party is a taboo/cahchfrase like game that lets you create teams.
    There's a free light version