Party Hard GO: Mass Murder Simulator

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by tinyBuild, Jul 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mckaystites

mckaystites Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Derek Zoolander School For kids Who Want To Do Thi
    Thank you so much for virtual controls. I've never been a "tap to move" kinda guy. I'd also like to thank you guys for sending me the beta. It's absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to buy the full version :)

2. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    #82 metalcasket, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    Alrighty!

- The touch controls are wonderful so far. Little on the small side, but this is on SE, so I guess it's self explanatory.
    - I was forced into skipping the tutorial as the game absolutely refused to register any tapping right when you're supposed to push the dude into the fire.
    - Game literally crashes whenever I get busted.
    - "Tap on Screen to Restart" made me smile. :)
    - On a fresh launch I'm not getting any more crashes.
    - Very smart leaving zooming out of the virtual button mode. Not a hindrance at all.

3. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Playing it on 6s plus new controls are perfect and now the game is more like when I play on Xbox
    This is gonna do really well when it gets released
    One of those never delete games

4. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    I didn't get a New build

(Why you do this to me Tinybuild!!!)

5. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    I think i didn't get a new build because I accidentally declined the build so if you could send me another build that will be nice

6. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Now w new controls I can't stop playing
    This game is so addictive and very fun when you want to kill some time
    It's fun planning out your attacks and trying to be stealth so the cops can't catch you
    I'm not very good at it yet but very much enjoying it!
    I can sink many hours into this game now
    Also love how you implemented to the action buttons

7. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Touch controls stop working after you interact with an item. The only way to get it back is by pausing and resuming the game. Playing on iPad mini.

8. tinyBuild

tinyBuild Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    [​IMG]

Playing on an iPad and while zoomed out it works pretty great. No zooming out though with virtual controls on an iPhone.

Looking into that iPad mini bug.

9. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

This looks great! Any chance you're still accepting testers?

10. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    One of the best games ever and the new update kicks azz

11. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2016
  12. DarkScience

DarkScience Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Company Director
    Kent, UK
    Yes Yes Yes!!! Update makes this even better than before, running is much more precise, might be able to evade that pesky copper now!!

Great job tiny build, love when a Dec listens to the crowd! Happy to be a part of this!!

13. tinyBuild

tinyBuild Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    I just sent out a new batch of invites for everyone who signed up before this post was made. Check your inboxes!

14. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Will the game sync between devices? my friend just got his Party On!!

15. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Thanks for the invitation. Couple of things to say:

1- Virtual joystick needs to start where I put my finger on the left side or at least it should be repositionable. Because can't see what's going on clearly when char. is at the bottom left corner.
    2- Game crashed once in tutorial when I changed controls to virtual and reset the progress. Tutorial still shows touch to move thing btw.
    3- I found that using items is not ideal. Maybe it can be done with a swipe instead of moving hand entirely to top left of the screen.

Using iPad Air 2.

16. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Don't know why I didn't hear about this one earlier, anyway I just signed up, test flight ready to go

6+

17. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Beta impressions

I'm playing the beta, and am midway-ish in the game (I'm past the yacht level).

The virtual joystick is much better than the tap controls.

I like the whole idea of the game, but I wish there were more ways to kill off the crowd. I usually am hiding in corner knifing people after setting off the 'bombs' and poisoning the punch -- and this is maybe when about half of the crowd is still alive. At this point, gameplay starts getting boring.

Maybe I'm missing something? Are there other ways to deal with the crowd? The 'hint' on the level I am on says I can attract a crowd with pizza, but how do I get pizza?

18. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Just wondering, is there plans for this game to have controller support? I personally think that would work great for the people that have one (me included). This game looks great btw, can't wait to check it out. :)

19. kevin888

kevin888 Member

Apr 24, 2015
    How do you unlock all the characters? Beating the game unlocks the cop and the girl is playable on that one level, but not sure about the other ones.

20. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

Quick first impressions of the game so far..

Love the whole premise and "Hitman" like gameplay. Would love to see a little more variety in the way we can kill. (Perhaps there is further on in the game?)

Would love the option to customize the virtual controls layout/size/transparency etc.. Also, having the virtual d-pad appear wherever you place your finger would be more ideal than a fixed position.

Game has crashed a few times for me on both my iPad Mini and iPod Touch. It's also just froze on me where everyone else is moving fine, but I'm unable to control the character at all. Usually happens after triggering a trap..