Party Hard GO: Mass Murder Simulator

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by tinyBuild, Jul 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinyBuild

tinyBuild Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! :)

We will let more testers in on the next batch. Working on an update where we'll allow a virtual joystick for movement. I also feel like there's not enough control/precision when it comes to the character.

Keep on reporting them bugs please!

Also, it's totally fine to record videos/share images. We're just not doing any official press releasy stuff yet.

2. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    I agree with others about touch movement. It is a bit fiddly.

I also think that the 'stamina' bar when you run (if that is what it is) should be removed. The character moves slow enough as it is, and running just doesn't seem to be worth it.

I also found the number of traps to be a bit limited. Would be nice to have more per level. I usually end up having to knife half the crowd to try and get everyone. This gets tedious after a few levels.

3. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I squealed. :)

4. lemessie

lemessie Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    This game is awesome and the virtual joystick should be great!

5. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Thanks TinyBuild for the great work and getting controls right. This will consume hours for me especially since I'm on my way home from vacation and need a time killer. Great work guys!

6. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I totally agree! It's really a good game, keeps me busy in the train everyday and with better controls, it will be a must have and definitely in for game of the month with road to Canada

7. tinyBuild

Mar 23, 2011
    Has anyone played it on iPads? I keep on playing on a full-sized iPad and finding I have enough control with tap-to-walk controls.

8. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    I tried to play on iPad but it said I couldn't install the profile.

9. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    I play it on an Air 2 and have to admit it can get quite fiddly, e.g. getting close enough to a character that enters the room to stab him/ her. And picking them up to move them around often resultet in my killer starting to dance ( that was in the second level. First level didn't seem to give me that many problems).
    Another thing, once the cop shows up and you're trying to get away makes me wish for a joystick control because it seems more responsive in changing your escape route.

And while i'm at it, some kind of "tool tips" would be nice, like i touch a yet not unlocked level and the tip tells me what i need to do to unlock it. Same for different characters.

But that aside, game is fun and makes me want to play again.

10. DarkScience

DarkScience Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Company Director
    Kent, UK
    Well I have been loving playing this on my summer holiday, not had as much time as I would have liked but loving every minute. I'm still on the first level!! I think that the very short tutorial but could be a bit longer, however I did see the bits of paper with extra hints, so I guess it's meant to be like that. I echo other comments about control prescription. I like the tap to move but think run and stab could do with their own buttons. More comments to follow, it's beer o'clock now!!

11. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I play on iPad Air but it's still pretty tough to get around and escape. I even relayed the same levels on PC with Controler and it's a Hugh difference as better controls make it easier to dodge the cop even with low energy.

On the iPad or iPhone you're done as soon as you run low on energy since you can maneuver as easily in bad situations

12. tinyBuild

Mar 23, 2011
    [​IMG]

Playtesting this now. Everyone who was in the original beta should get an update notification later today.

In short, added touch-controls as an option in the menu. On iPhone 6 plays pretty well. I don't find myself blocking crucial information with my fat fingers :D

13. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Cant wait to play this new version!

14. tinyBuild

Mar 23, 2011
  15. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    Awesome can't wait to play new controls, you guys make awesome games, thanks for not forgetting mobile gamers

16. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Holy crap, that was INTENSE! Those last few minutes were nail-biting. :)

Stoked for this update. Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy crap. I have a feeling you guys have nailed the controls.

17. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    This is a huge relief. As I find myself forgetting which move I need to make in huge crowds. Looking forward to the update.

18. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Checking in to see if the update hit
    New controls look good
    Looking forward to the fix
    Epic game
    I knew it would be a perfect fit for mobile

19. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    Oh snap just received an exciting TestFlight email. Also realized my account isn't a Bronze Supporter anymore!! FTW, I'll fix it.

20. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    The update is live!!!!