Parallel Kingdom Age of Emergence GPS MMO by Perblue FREE!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Tarcin, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarcin

Tarcin Well-Known Member

May 10, 2009
    The game Parallel Kingdom has been around for a while, starting with the Age of Exploration, and then the updated Age of Gathering. They have been a pretty big success with the fact that they are free MMOs, which have excellent GPS system. The Age of Gathering (also called AOG by Parallel players) was a considerable success, with the land claiming system, the ability to gather, build and trade resources and weapons with other players, and battle other players for land or other reasons. Also the Developers were active and listened to suggestions by the players.

In the new game, they take the fun to a new level. You can now make cities with other players, and build armies. The armies can be sent to conquer other cities or fight on the streets of the city. WoW style dungeons will also be available, and a canine companion to help you along your journey. There are many features, which even I do not know now, but will be discovered at 12 Central. The game was a great fun with Age of Gathering, and should be even more fun with the new age! I hope to see you there!

-Tarcin

Website Link:
    http://www.parallelkingdom.com/

NOTE: If you download the current Parallel Kingdom app, you won't be able to play, as the servers are down, but they will be back up when the new game comes out.

ALSO: THE GAME IS TOTALLY FREE!

2. Tarcin

Tarcin Well-Known Member

May 10, 2009
    Ok not totally WoW like dungeons ok?

3. MCRrokz

MCRrokz Active Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Let me just say that I am addicted to this game and every second I wait for the update is killing me. ^.^

4. mebeswordguy

mebeswordguy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
  5. Gilby3000

Gilby3000 Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Parallel Kingdom
    Madison, WI
    Hey TouchArcade. I'm one of the developers of Parallel kingdom. I just wanted to thank everyone for this thread and to let everyone know that I'm here and reading the forums.

I love to hear feedback and am happy to answer any questions anyone has.

6. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG