Universal Paragon Pioneers (by Tobias Tenbusch)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Gnietschow

Gnietschow Member

Jun 12, 2022
    Male
    Indie Developer
    Berlin
    After building the palace you can unlock one of 11 custodians. Those give you a permanent ability for your following rounds, e.g. ships being twice as fast, a bigger starting island or reduced battle duration. The rest of the game won't change, but you will probably be faster due to the bonus.

Oh, good to know! The description was improved by a professional proofreader, but the texts on the screenshots were made only by me, but I'm not a native English speaker. I'll try to find some helping me improving that. Thanks for pointing it out!

ste86uk likes this.
  2. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I only see two minor grammar mistakes in the App Store screen shots. If @ste86uk was referring to the blue banners across the screenshots I can help you with that right here.

The second one, “Fulfill your inhabitants needs” just needs an apostrophe at the end so it reads “Fulfill your inhabitants’ needs”.

The sixth one, “Over hundred buildings await you” would be clearer if it read “Over one-hundred buildings await you” or “Hundreds of buildings await you” (if there are 200 or more in the game).

Hope that’s helpful!

Gnietschow and ste86uk like this.
  3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Yes there weren’t many since it’s only the screenshots, another option for “Over hundred buildings await you” would be an easy fix of just putting A in there, “Over a hundred buildings await you.

Gnietschow and Anotherkellydown like this.
  4. Gnietschow

Gnietschow Member

Jun 12, 2022
    Male
    Indie Developer
    Berlin
    @Anotherkellydown and @ste86uk: That helps me a lot, thank you very much! I'll update the screenshots soon :)

Anotherkellydown and ste86uk like this.
  5. Gnietschow

Gnietschow Member

Jun 12, 2022
    Male
    Indie Developer
    Berlin