Universal Paper Train: Rush (By Istom Games Kft.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by isTom Games, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Roleki

Roleki Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Share your new-found knowledge!

2. isTom Games

isTom Games Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2013
    Hungary
    Tickets are there to let you travel to different railways around the globe. You can either buy them from the shop or find them while playing the game. I hope this clears things up and helps you enjoy the game even more!

3. MrGreed

MrGreed Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Love the game, been looking for another endless runner for a while

I have a few questions:

1. Are tickets the only way to travel to new locations or can they be unlocked?

2. If I purchase the coin doubler will that IAP remove ads as well?

Keep up the great work I am really loving this s

4. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Any consideration on adding icloud support sonI can continue same game/coins earned on both devices?

5. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    lol this game is so cute and colourful , love it

6. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    Any consideration on adding icloud support sonI can continue same game/coins earned on both devices?

7. FrehleyzComet

FrehleyzComet Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Foreman
    Pennsylvania
    Question about shopping; in the boost section of the store, are we upgrading the current boost if we purchase it or are we buying one that we can activate whenever we want?

8. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Wow, the look/feel of this game is mesmerizing.

Couple of comments:

- I'm not sure the Cockpit is really a power-up - you lose all ability to look ahead with it. Maybe if it slowed you down a touch to compensate.

- So far I totally avoid the left/right sections as the camera doesn't give you enough view to see things coming (I guess this is one place where Cockpit would help!) and scenes like where the train jumps, the camera doesn't go back to normal fast enough some times to anticipate things.

- Not sure what market you're targeting, but I'm seeing adds for dating services, Kate Upton's boobs, etc. I wouldn't put this on my daughter's iPhone with stuff like this popping up. Of course the remove ads is only a buck, so that's not too bad.

9. amaurote

amaurote Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    In cockpit mode the small (low) blocks are disappears.

10. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    Loving this so far very colourful and bright, does lag a little bit on my old iPhone 4s, but I'm getting a new ipad the end of this week so I hope that will sort that out.

11. fiskadoro

fiskadoro Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    I'd like to see a little more slow down time after using the brake. You really don't get much time before everything speeds up again.

12. amaurote

Aug 30, 2011
    you can upgrade it in the shop

13. fiskadoro

fiskadoro Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    OK, thanks. I wasn't sure if the upgrade just meant the brake would rejuvenate more quickly so you can use it again, or if the brake time itself is longer. Admittedly, the game isn't very clear about what the upgrades do.

14. Therealtrebitsch

Therealtrebitsch Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    I love this game

15. isTom Games

isTom Games Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2013
    Hungary
    You upgrade the effects of that booster, so if you decide to upgrade the Magnet, it will last longer if you pick one up while playing. The proper descriptions are being added to the boosters and will be available with the next update of the game.

This being said, there are no boosters to be activated instantly whenever you want. At least not right now, but might be added at a later time.

16. amaurote

Aug 30, 2011
    a new update available!
    a whole new level (dockyard) and more things
    we can gather coins on the mission map :)

17. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
    Just tried this. I didn't think I needed another behind-the-back runner, and I don't know what the heck is going on with most of the powerups and the menus... but I'm having fun! Really nice cel-shaded look. I particularly like the "Bats" track.

The way the lanes swerve and cross and offer choice throws you at first--if you're expecting a very linear traditional runner track. But adapting to those differences are what make it fun to learn a new game in an old genre.

18. amaurote

Aug 30, 2011
    I have found a trick: if we dont pick up the bronze surprise box, there will come a silver or a gold :)

19. amaurote

Aug 30, 2011
    update coming soon as I know :)

[​IMG]