iPhone Panzer Corps (By Slitherine)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Zevious Zoquis

Zevious Zoquis Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    This is reasonable. I don't have any problem with a dev charging whatever they feel they need to charge for their work and in many cases I think ios games are TOO inexpensive. Initially though the fact that this game is in the upper echelon of ios games in terms of cost and still had IAP was sort of off-putting. Having heard the details though I see its not a problem.

2. Defard

Defard Well-Known Member

May 25, 2011
    UK
    I wear a Rolex but I wont be paying full price for this....SPOOK!

3. Mythbuster

Mythbuster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    Who cares ... :rolleyes:

4. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
  5. Mythbuster

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
  6. Farmer Harv

Farmer Harv Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2009
    This is a great deal! Absolutely everything Panzer Corps for 60 beans?!?! I will be looong sick of the game before I'm able to finish that much content. And at the base price of only $20 I'll be gifting this to at least 3 people for Xmas.

Thanks Slitherine for getting this into our hands before the holidays! This year I might not even need to self medicate as much at the inlaw's now that this will be on my rMini. :)

7. Farmer Harv

Farmer Harv Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Oops. Double tap.

8. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Thanks, like I said from that review it's sounds great and after the playtime I've had from battle academy I think ill risk it and grab this at Christmas, slitherine games don't seem to disappoint of value for money.

9. bungho

bungho Member

Sep 4, 2012
    I came here looking for some early reviews yet found the usual group of loser teenagers/trolls coming here to post 'OMG, WTF! $20 LOL! I'm not paying more than $.99 for this!'

This game is not for you. It is not intended for the Candy Crush audience. Please go back to grinding on your freemium games.

$20 is more than a fair price for a non-stripped down pc game compared to 'every' other gaming platform. I'll be picking this up later tonight, if only to support dev's bringing pc quality games to ios.

10. Mythbuster

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    @ooooooomonkey: Well, if you like BA then you will love Panzer Corps! I have both and yes, BA is really good but in my opinion PC is even better ... I think it is worth the money ...

By the way, there are many idiots out there who spend hundrets of bucks for inApp for nothing (in game money, gems etc.) ... here you get real stuff!

11. Aventador

Aventador Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Student
    Croatia
    Teenage losers and idiots, loving the name calling so far, though you could have been more inventive when looking for ban, that has been written 1000x times.

Anyway, after reading some reviews and people opinions , I'm kinda interested in game.I did play some similar war hex game on PC way back and actually liked it.I'll wait for more impressions tommorow after more people play it and post their reviews , afterwards I just might get it.

12. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Just promise you won't drop the price anytime soon and I will buy it

13. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Bug report?

The tactical map will shift in position by itself intermittently. Running Panzer Corps on a Retina iPad Mini 32GB LTE on iOS 7.0.4.

14. RangerRob

RangerRob Active Member

Apr 6, 2011
    anyone else having problems logging into multiplayer? I get an "Internal server error." when I use my username and password that work fine on their web page (and was used in Battle Academy)

15. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Apparently a server error which the developer has already been made aware of.

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/ios-news/panzer-corps-ipad-starts-roll-worldwide/

Caveat: I do not play online multiplayer, so this is all hearsay...

16. RangerRob

RangerRob Active Member

Apr 6, 2011
  17. Bischi777

Bischi777 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    I'm in... As always with slitherine.

18. scarypharaoh

scarypharaoh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Medical Professional
    With Carmen Sandiego
    Bought instantly. This is the sort of endeavour that must be rewarded on the AppStore. Can't wait to dig in over Christmas!

19. Slitherine Iain

Slitherine Iain Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Server glitch is now fixed and you can log in to multiplayer from your iPad. Apologies for the issue!