iPhone Panzer Corps (By Slitherine)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Dec 17, 2013.

1. D1vi8

D1vi8 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    Belgium
    I buy a lot of ios games and most of them I delete after a few days or weeks. But Panzer Corps I play for about 6 months now, play between 5 and 10 hours a week. I bought the full package (all grand campaigns, allied corps and afrika korps). Best 70 € ever spend. I buy for 100 -150 euro ios games every month, so the 70 € for panzer corps is the best money ever spent on a ios game. (No google translate used)

2. DerDree

DerDree Active Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Is there a way to synchronize the save games between pc and iPad? Or is there at least a way to backup the iPad save games? Just noticed that my old saves from some months ago are gone after reinstalling the game.

3. greenleaf

greenleaf Well-Known Member

May 17, 2014
    Student
    Charlotte, NC
    #203 greenleaf, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    Is there any news on when soviet corps may be coming to iPad (or pc for that matter)?

4. dedyp79

dedyp79 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Panzer corps update to 1.24 which add advanced option and combat detail ( after choose the target then hold the target until showing the combat detail) ....and there is a new dlc also, sealion...great update!

5. CrayonWarrior

CrayonWarrior Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 9, 2014
    Great southern land
    Combat detail!

Combat detail, been waiting for that for so long, finally here!!

6. D1vi8

D1vi8 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    Belgium
    Since update, I get a red bar that goes about 2/3 across, then long pause before thrown back at main menu. But I guess it has something to do with versions that purchased the 'give me everything' expansion.
    Waiting for a patch...

7. Wisely

Wisely Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Hi all

Game is on discount now and am thinking of getting it for ipad pro.

Has anyone tried playing on ipad pro?

Is the graphic 'retina' quality on iPad Air? Am wondering if it will look good on ipad pro after being 'blown' up to fit the larger screen.

Thanks for any answer in advance.

8. D1vi8

D1vi8 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    Belgium
    Game is fantastic, but even on a ipad air the game doesn't have retina quality. I am planning on buying an ipad pro, also to play Panzer Corps. Just to have a better view on the battlefield.
    But ... for the moment I can't play Panzer Corps anymore. The update from a month ago makes the game crash on the load up screen. So waiting for a update.
    But Panzer Corps is by far the best game I have ever played on Ipad.

9. Wisely

Wisely Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    May I know what iOS device are you using?

Seems like some players are not having the app crash issue or is this a prevalent issue?

10. Mythbuster

Mythbuster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    I have this game and I have no crashes at all! iPad Air, Air 2 and iPad Pro! Latest iOS.

11. Mythbuster

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    Nope, I have the "give me all expansion" and I have no problems at all.

12. Wisely

Wisely Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    hi mythbuster

How's the graphic resolution on iPad pro?

13. Mythbuster

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    Hi,
    like every other game. It is not the native resolution (but which game does support the native screen) but it looks ok ... not worse than on my PC ... ;)

14. Phoenix24

Phoenix24 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 7, 2012
    Lancashire, England
    Having heard a lot about Slitherine games, I decided to buy BA2 and WH40K: Armageddon and really liking both so far.

Whilst I like strategy games, I am by no means an experienced hardcore player of TBS and so wondered if anyone would recommend Panzer Corps as good choice, since I would love to snag another of these titles during the sale?

One more question, I see that there are loads of add ons for this title, and wondered if IAPs were on sale too, as they seem very reasonable for what's on offer?

My only regret is not buying these games sooner....back to the Eastern Front!

15. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Yes panzer corps is a good choice. Has multiple difficulty levels.
    The Grand campaign mega pack and classic pack are on sale. Classic pack includes all grand campaign expansions, allied corps, and afrika corps

16. dedyp79

dedyp79 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Wow Soviet corps dlc on iPad ... Bought!

17. jabbasoft

jabbasoft Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 29, 2012
    Thanks for the detailed post/comments - I think in beer terms, 2 beers sounds a good investment and will grab it with the current sale :)