Universal Panthera Frontier (By Ayopa Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 22, 2017.

1. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    I must not be at that place yet. I cannot find it.

2. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    The hangar is at the space stations where you can get your ship fixed and your missiles replenished for free. An icon to enter the hangar appears at the right of the screen.

3. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    I have been to the stations that are like space shops/Mall but I have not found a refueling station. Where is it?

4. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    This game would be much more fun if stuff like this is explained. I have buttons on the left side of screen and other buttons and not much explanation as to what they are. Some may have figured it out but others simply won't bother and move on to another game. I do not have the time and patience to sort all this out. I don't get a lot a playtime so whatever makes it easier to understand and jump in would be most helpful. I have no clue where this space station is but my hull is beaten up and I am not spending more gold to repair my ship. It takes too long to farm it. I keep getting nagged by the lady in ship to go somewhere to get food and restocked.

Yeah lady, you and I both. If you can't point me the way there then shut your trap lol.

5. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I think the game is quite intuitive, and you get story dialogues explaining everything. Anyway, I'll show you the images on what to look for, I hope they help:

1. Look for the base with the wrench icon. You can press the icon at the bottom right which has the picture of a space station to take you to the one you last visited.

2. Click on the "hangar located!" Button at the top right.

3. Crew transfer button.

4. Here you manage your crew.

If you haven't found a base like that, then you've got to follow the story a bit more. If you get destroyed, there won't be penalty, so you can just let yourself get killed until you find the space station to get the ship fixed and missiles replenished...

Attached Files:

6. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    I am also getting locked up on a never ending Processing when I collect a daily reward forcing me to close the game and reload it. Happened twice today and twice last night. Do we have a fix in place for this? I have a iPhone 7 and my connection speed and stability is excellent.

7. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    Thanks! That is very helpful! I noticed you helped others earlier in thread. Great to see. Tonight when I can get settled in from work I plan to play again. Thank you again for that very thorough reply! =]

8. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Lots of missions done in my last session. Aside from the typical "fight rebel spaceship" or "transfer troops", I ran out of fuel and got stranded, I had to fight 8-10 pirate ships before a tiger ship arrived (I even thought the game was bugged, but no, it's a survival mission!), and I had to fight pirates while the tigers saved an endangered species in an unexplored planet. Very, very cool indeed, and the more daily missions you win, the more that appear. As an easy measure towards economy balance, I'd multiply coin earnings by 7 or 8 to balance everything, keeping the rest as it is. Sure, making one currency and balancing it would be the best solution, but I don't know if that's easily achievable or if it needs a whole reprogramming of the game.

9. TheGribble

TheGribble Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Finally got my Megalodon! :)

Took some saving, but never actually felt like a grind.

10. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    And what is the Megalodon? Maybe you could post a pic?

Btw, every time you use the star gate to warp from one sector to another, the hangar is forgotten. You need to go back to one to get it recorded again. I've just gone to the first pirate sector, and feel that my ship is underpowered. I'll go back to sector 1 of the panthers to do more missions and get better equipment... :D

11. subgenius

subgenius Well-Known Member

May 30, 2014
    Megalodon

It's a ship you unlock near the end of the pirate sector missions. So far it's my personal favorite as well.
    Has 3 weapon rooms and a cloaking device, and the only downside is only 1 engine room.

On a separate note, has anyone been able to find any king salmon gemstones? I'd love to unlock the Qrazez ship, but so far I've cleared out 2 full pirate sectors and haven't found any.

12. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Thanks subgenius. The game is huge. I still have to improve my ship with golden devices and weapons :D

13. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I'm almost 150 catgem now, what should i invest, any advice guys ?

14. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I still haven't spent any catgems in improvements. All my expenses have gone to pay 10 catgems here and there to avoid a penalty when losing a fight. If I were you, I'd wait until I had 220-230 catgems and then I'd buy crew members, to see if I get one of those that heals crew automatically.

15. Xcxc

Xcxc Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2017
    One thing about megalodon is you have to juggle one crew on stealth/tools/shield room. Got 3/4 king salmon already. Just explore the diff pirates area (do the elite pirate bounty quest if you need some other motivation

16. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    i thought they are confirmed that healing crew member only available through the DLC on early days, i don't see any healing one in the buying pool.

17. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    They were removed from the IAP but you have a chance of winning them in the crew draw.

18. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    #178 TrencH, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    I was finally able to get into the hanger. What ended up happening is during one of the first main story quests it said Tough. I took that to mean that the main quest was too difficult until I explored and built up all my stats a little. I also thought I would run into other hangers in the game. I explored the whole damn map and ended up with close to 20,000 gold before I realized all I had to do was just clear that quest.

After clearing it the map populated with all the hanger locations and more quests. I got a new ship and moved up my optimal upgrades into it. I did notice one of my VIP crew could not be moved into my ship. I assume that is because I am either not far enough in the game or I need an upgraded VIP room in my ship. In any case I am rolling along and really getting into this game. Also, as I got past that first big quest I got a small tutorial explaining how to use those left side buttons that I mentioned in my first post. Crew position settings to save and to get everyone in set positions right away. A very helpful feature during and after a fight.

Anyways things are making way more sense and I am enjoying this game much more. I think the beginning quest threw me off and I was overthinking it. Back on track. The only issue I now have is I am having difficulty collecting daily rewards when completed. I get stalling on a loading spin when when trying to collect them forcing me to restart game and retry collecting. Other then that this game is really feeding my exploring and stat improvement part of my brain. I really enjoy the pros versus cons of all the ships so that they just don't get bigger and better but varied in what you value most. Some can cloak and some are faster and some have stronger hulls. A lot of variety. Anyways, i thought I would weigh in as I am probably in the spectrum of people who were having more problems in the beginning and just did not get it. Thanks again for the help given to me earlier. Very much appreciated! =]

19. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    lol i thought the luxury room just useless, i have never encounter any one require an vip room lol, no one in last 17 page mention it xD

20. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #180 VirtualBoyFreak, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    I put this two pages back regarding the daily catmium collection bug (it was for the devs, I don't know if they read it or not). It works as a temporary solution until it gets fixed (from EDIT onwards):

1. When claiming more than one daily reward, the first one claims ok but the second one stays with the "claiming" wheel forever. I have to force quit and reload to get it. EDIT: found a way to bypass this one: instead of clicking on claim claim claim all the time, I click on claim, then on daily, then on second claim, then on daily again, on third claim, etc. It seems this way the claiming wheel doesn't get stuck ad eternum.

Btw, nice to read you got back on track and are enjoying the game a lot. I'm really digging it too! :)