Universal Panthera Frontier (By Ayopa Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Similar to cosmonautica too

2. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I don't think explore full the first map will give me enough money for an 45k ship that i got blueprint from boss lol. It's too grindy. It's OK if i can get many difference kind of equipment even trash one after combat. But getting the same 1-200 gold and 2 rocket is boring, and then saved to buy a new equip for few k and then when you get the new one, sell back at 1-200 gold. It's fruistrated :(

3. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #123 VirtualBoyFreak, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    Isn't that one more of a crew management, trade, etc.? In any case, I checked that game after your comment and it seems it has bugs which won't be fixed because the development engine they used isn't updated any more, so devs of cosmonautica said they can't update the game any more.

As for the hangar icon, I attach you what I can see in my map. When I press the left icon at the bottom right, it takes me to the screen you can see here. If I press yes, I'm taken to the hangar.

Attached Files:

4. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    #124 WjndWalk3r, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    Game freezing bug. I met an pirate at Sector2 and the operator ask me if i want to fight or retreat but will get dmg from asteroid. I choose fight pirate and the operator ask me if i want to ask my Sphinx for a trick. I borrow me 10 gold to throw out to distract pirate, and then after the pirate distracted, i stuck at this screen. The icon at lower right of the screen still flashing, mean the game not freeze, just can't do anything to get out of this situation. I force closed the game and turn it on, and it load the same dialogue after the Sphinx throw the money and stuck again.
    Now i cant play anymore because there is no way to break out of that dialogue :confused:
    [Update: I just updated the game to ver 1.1 but still no hope. I dunno if the game have cloud save or not, so i don't dare to reinstall the game]

Attached Files:

5. Xcxc

Xcxc Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2017
    Farming gold for the ships is a grind. Im going to the wolf sector now and im still using almaz. Any tips? Im going for the galley ship

6. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    right now, i suggest dont try to use Sphinx when the game suggest her. There is a bug with this one and i'm waiting for the dev response. :(

7. NeninX10

NeninX10 Active Member

Jun 14, 2017
    Hi WjndWalk3r, thanks for reporting the issue. We are now working on this issue. Already find the reason, and will update the game soon.

8. prodigygwa

prodigygwa Active Member

May 12, 2013
    I died during the game and took the option of spending 10 gems to not take penalties. Game would not start afterwards so I shut it down and restarted it. It loaded up to 100% and just freezes after that. Not sure what to do now?????

9. Xcxc

Xcxc Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2017
    Is general nox (after the 4 generals) the last quest for the main storyline? And after that its basically just free explore mode?

10. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Does this mean we have to wait until an update is released, or can we play and if we reach one of the two game-breaking bugs mentioned here the game will be fixed when it's updated?

11. NeninX10

NeninX10 Active Member

Jun 14, 2017
    Ok. Thanks for reporting. Will upload the fix tonight (but need to wait until Apple approve).

12. NeninX10

NeninX10 Active Member

Jun 14, 2017
    You can play until you find the quests, ignore the quest to avoid the freeze. The update is uploading soon.

13. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Perfect, thanks!

14. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Help me out here.

After a couple of hours, I'm finding gameplay quite repetitive. Probably not more than 20% of the map explored, Tbf, but missions are feeling quite samey (go here or go there), and so are battles (target same room or two, focus on own ship, avoid dying).

Do things open up / change around much? New areas change things up?

I'm currently having to make myself play and, on a space cramped phone, this is my lead current contender for making some room. If it opens up, would be inclined to give it a longer shot.

Ty!

15. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    Repetitive it's okay for a game like this, but we don't have loot or any kind of worthy reward, that make long time playing become boring.

16. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Guys what's the best way to earn money in this game? The ships are so expensive :(

Wish there was a coin doubler or something

17. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    What I'd really like, aside from a coin doubler IAP which would be great, also the possibility of exchanging coins both ways. As of today, you can only exchange coins for catmium, but I find that what I really need is to exchange catmium for money. I find that the more premium currency is not the catmium, but the coins themselves, and you can't even buy those with real money. It's a real weird monetization choice what devs did with this game.

Don't get me wrong: I'm enjoying the game a lot, and I pretty enjoy accepting missions and doing them over and over again. I think it's well worth the money I paid for it, but I find monetization in the game weird.

Btw, I lost a battle and chose to pay the 10 catmium and everything went okay.

18. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Update is live, so hopefully those who can't progress due to the bugs there were can advance now ;)

19. subgenius

subgenius Well-Known Member

May 30, 2014
    I also would happily pay for a coin doubler IAP. I'm saving up now for a 50k ship upgrade and it is indeed slow going.

One other feature that may be worth considering is some option to speed up travel. The warp animation is cool, but when you're hopping through 4-5 previously explored sectors it is a chore to go through the animation, wait for the cut scene to announce nobody is there and then do another warp.

That said, very good game! This thing made my last long haul flight go by like a breeze.

20. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    @Dev: Typo fix request for the following update. Check pic attached. It should say "CANCEL" instead of "CANCLE" ;)

Attached Files: