Universal Panthera Frontier (By Ayopa Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 22, 2017.

1. subgenius

subgenius Well-Known Member

May 30, 2014
    I spent my first 300 on getting some primo weapons. I got a really nice gas bomb and a nasty fire beam that helped out a lot. Now whenever I get enough to trade in, I spend it on a premium room since there are so many that are really useful and expensive.

2. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    Well I am just throwing guesses out as to why I cannot put one of the VIP crew in my ship. I was finally able to do it last night but have no clue what I changed for that to happen.

3. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Funny, I started with a VIP room, and didn't figure out what it did until much later...

I put my first 150 catmium into a crew member, got a lynx with all 2's and one 3 which was a huge increase for me.

Will probably put my next 150 into a module, hoping for that medbay or bridge. Have pretty much set on a pair of Great Bombs, which with planning takes out an enemy crew member with each shot... (Of course that put me warping back to stations a lot!)

4. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I use two of those cannons that go through the whole floor of a ship. I think a good configuration would be a ship with three weapon slots, three golden cannons and getting them to shoot one to each floor of the enemy ship. That should destroy enemies in a flash, shouldn't it?

5. NeninX10

NeninX10 Active Member

Jun 14, 2017
    Thanks for reposting this. Working on it.

6. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    #186 WjndWalk3r, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    2 bomb and 1 beam, 1 bomb aim to their bridge, 1 bomb to the most dangerous of them: beam > bomb > missile. And beam to takeout their medbay and engine in 1 shot. That's make their crew confuse running all around :D most important task is do not let them take back the bridge. that's make they become meatbag lol :D And i recommened all 3 weapon must be fire bomb and firebeam

7. Kainamor

Kainamor Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2015
    I really like this game. When I first started playing I was struggling with the nopause battles but now I am an old pro. There is a depth hidden here that calls for some fun strategies.

8. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    An update fixing several things is live ##

9. Mourdrin

Mourdrin New Member

Jul 8, 2017
    I am seeing reduced coin in the wolf sector now. It is making this more of a grid now.

10. EroNasubi

EroNasubi Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    VIP quest

Where can I find VIP quests?
    I have beaten the final boss and have nothing else to do now. So I changed back to my old ship, installed platinum VIP module to see if I can get better quests. So far I do not see any difference at all.

11. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    Now i have 50k gold, but i defeat a pirate boss and found a much more interesting ship blueprint, but it's 75k, should i buy the 50k and then going to higher sector to farm more money or continue saving to 75k ? xD Does higher sector drop more money per fight and quest ?

12. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I don't know, but I've been playing a bit now and it seems the same. I'm getting gold at the same steady pace as before (sector 1, where you begin the game), and the never-ending wheel turn when claiming multiple daily rewards has been fixed.

13. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    So, if the reward not change between sector, why should we go deeper into later sector xD better continue saving money for better ship xD

14. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Can we transfer savegames from iOS to Android and back? I've seen the game is also available on Android, and if I can play on both devices with the same account it would be great.

15. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Since no one replied, I took the plunge and bought the Android version. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way of setting the same user ID in both games, so I can't play with the same savegame in both devices. I've contacted the devs to see if there's a way, so I'll let you know when I get a reply. In any case, it's great to have this game in both my devices.

Btw, something curious: the installed game on Android is around 175MB, while on iPhone is around 750MB. It's a massive difference...

16. TDA

TDA Active Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Any word from the developer on rebalancing the rewards? I've been holding off until then, as I just don't have the time to grind forever. I like the game though.

17. GBRA

GBRA New Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Any plan for shortening the chat between crew duration?

18. NeninX10

NeninX10 Active Member

Jun 14, 2017
    Yes. The next update will include rebalancing the rewards, rescaling crew experience curve, shortening the wait time in dialogue (still not cover every mission) and bug fixes.

19. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #199 VirtualBoyFreak, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Excellent. Talking about bugs, there's a mission where you have to mine resources for a mirror shield or something similar, and the three options are help the crew in the spaceship, help the planet (which is more or less the same) or ignore them. It doesn't work too well, because I chose "help the planet" and got three planets with the same mission, like duplicating it. I'll try to see if it's still there and take screenshots. EDIT: it's the "shield material" mission you see in the picture. I've had up to three planets with the same "shield material" mission at the same time.

I also had another bug where I had 6 crew members in a ship of 5 maximum crew members. It lasted a long while, and suddenly the 6th member disappeared. Unfortunately it was one of the best members I had...

Attached Files:

20. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    great news, after i got my 75k gold ship lol :D