iPad Pangea's 5th Game Revealed

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BulletDev, Oct 1, 2008.

1. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    A few days ago I emailed Brian Greenstone of Pangea Software, asking him what his future plans were for the App Store. He replied stating that in a few weeks his company is going to start working on an iPhone port of they're massive 3D shooting/adventure game "Otto Matic".

http://www.pangeasoft.net/otto/index.html

Seeing that it has not been hard for Pangea to port they're other titles, I'm assuming we should be seeing "Otto Matic" in the App Store early November for under seven dollars, along with EA's "Need for Speed".

2. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    That reminds me of Destroy All Humans. I would love to see a game like that on iPhone.

3. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    No way!! did you know they made nanosaur? Damn i would pay good money for that. But they have to pull these games off better than they did with bugdom.

4. Agreed. They NEED to work out a better save system if the next game has levels just as long.

5. davidmdowning42

davidmdowning42 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2008
    I have it for Mac. The levels are just as long, so yes, they'd better.

6. Fubit86

Fubit86 Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2008
    STUDENT
    Seattle, WA
    LOL! I have a nanosaur trial on my old mac....

Honestly I hated it because it was way too hard but if they could implement something like that for the iphone with controls with the accelerometer, I'd buy that in a heartbeat

7. BATTLE BORN

BATTLE BORN Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    I never owned a mac so keep em coming Pangea!

8. break5

break5 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2008
    well bugdom 2 was a good game for the iphone, it was just the controls and the save system that really pissed a lot of people off, me included. and although those problems are pretty big, they can surely be fixed in an update...