iPhone Palm Heroes 2

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Gavx

Gavx Active Member

Jul 5, 2013
    Units in battles is too small :(((((((((((((. I don't buy anything before fixed this.

2. iosoftware

iosoftware Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    sr1969,

it is exactly the same map.

3. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    Who cares if it's set to autobattle...

4. sr1969

sr1969 Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Clearly we have our wires crossed somehow. The map that is labeled "On the verge of death" on the Facebook page (and shown earlier in this thread) is NOT the map that came in my map pack.

I have captured 32 castles in the version I am playing, I count 8 total castles on the version shown on the Facebook page. Am I missing something?

5. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
  6. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    Right now we're giving away a free full PC/OSX copy of Palm Kingdoms 2 to anyone who likes our FB page or joins our VK group:
    www.facebook.com/palmkingdoms
    www.vk.com/palmkingdoms

We'll mailing invites via Desura, so don't forget to PM your email (to our FB page) for the link.

7. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
  8. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
  9. Mack the Knife

Mack the Knife Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    @iosoftware,

doubt if anyone is still posting here but noticed you did last month so maybe you'll see this and offer me some advice.

granted, i'm a little late to the party as i just picked this up. i vaguely recall having played the lite version way back when then recently downloaded it again and decided i kinda liked it so i purchased the full game.

i think i'm in the tutorial map, playing on Easy. i have 2 castles and have a couple of stacks of "army" of about 100 or so each. i mean, i'd been playing awhile and with the castles only producing 6-10 guys per week, it's hard to amass a HUGE army. anyway, to make a long story short i decided to go after one of the other players (AI) and CHRIST!! the guy had several stacks of freaking over 500 units! I'M PLAYING ON EASY, how am i supposed to beat that? at 8 guys per week that's over 62 weeks to get that many and i certainly hadn't been playing that long! i reloaded the game and went after the other guy and he had 3 stacks of over 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bottom line, i enjoy the game but i can't beat stacks of 500 guys!! should i remind you I'M PLAYING ON EASY?! all that time spent with the game and i can't possibly win. initially i thought i'd invest in PK3 but don't think so now. i'm not the greatest player but i'm not that bad either and i can't figure out why he has so many more units than i do. oh well. and, i can't get any damn sulfur either.

any advice would be appreciated but at this rate i'll be quitting the game sooner rather than later.

thanks

10. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    what game date is it in the map you're playing?

11. Mack the Knife

Jun 21, 2012
    #371 Mack the Knife, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
    wow, that was quick :D what do you mean by game date? it's Month 5, is that what you mean? also, can you name a few of the "easier maps" where i won't run into such formidable opponents?

hmmm, you were on the forum for over 10 minutes after i posted this before you logged out. i guess you were checking something else. anyway, i hope you get back to me. thanks..

12. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    month 5? You should have gotten a really, really large army by now

13. Mack the Knife

Jun 21, 2012
    well, thanks for responding but that's no help. like i said, the castle turns out 8 a week (that's 160 in 5 months, that's not 'really, really large') and i've fought other smaller battles and lost guys. i can't see where i can upgrade anything to get more guys per week. the only thing i see is a Mage Guild 2nd level but i'm out of sulfur and can't find any and it's pretty expensive to trade for at the Market.

but, judging by your two brief responses to my rather long concern, it doesn't seem like i'll get much help here. oh well, thanks anyway.

14. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    play with the game some more, you'll discover tactics and tips that work better than just waiting in castle.

15. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
  16. AgentDelphi

AgentDelphi New Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Fatal ocean

I've been on this map (fatal ocean) for a while, and I've defeated everybody except for the player that can't get off his island. And because he's been horded up for so long, he has armies of 330 dragons and 700 minotaurs. Is there any way to defeat this player? I've tried to match his army size, but it's impossible because his army grows along with mine.
    Also, there are some small islands (grass and desert) that I can see but can't seem to get to. Is there any way onto these islands? And I'm missing two obelisks. Just two. And it'll drive me insane if I don't find them.

17. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    I'm convinced that not every map is winnable as I've found myself in similar situations with this game. I actually stopped playing because of it.

18. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
  19. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
  20. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    Interested in contributing, however can you assure iOS gamers that our version will be just as premium (non-freemium) as the desktop versions? This is particularly important as none of the contribution perks include an iOS download code so we would be essentially buying it twice.

We all got burned by Godus.