iPhone Palm Heroes 2

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Apr 4, 2011.

1. iosoftware

iosoftware Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    it is impossible

2. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    we have just released an update for all iPad and iPhone PK2 versions with some bug fixes.

iPad 1G users: DO NOT update yet. We have reports that the game fails to work on your devices. We're already investigating the problem.

3. Equint

Equint New Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Pk3 update?

Jim,

Do you have any updates on PK3? Release date?

Really enjoy PK2, particularly the XL maps.

Thanks

4. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Just got this app, LOVE IT. Having been looking for mobile Heroes goodness and the freemium always online KB: Legions does not cut it.

Is there any online documentation, for example comparing the stats of upgraded units?

When I was a little kid, I read and reread the Heroes 2 manual thinking about the best units, best upgrade order, etc. Great memories.

5. Unstablefan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    For example, I only learned about these incredibly useful functions from reading this thread.

6. Unstablefan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    I've encountered a weird bug. Last night I finished my first ever game (yay!) on Warlords. Two of the enemies had their last hero glitch out onto the water with no boat.

For one I was able to get a boat and kill him, but the other wandered onto the water in an area where no boat could get. My first suggestion would be to fix this bug, but in the alternative a summon boat spell would have helped me fully finish the map. I've posted that as a suggestion in the PK3 thread.

7. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    very strange. It was definitely fixed a million times when we introduced ships. Unless that map has rivers over the water somewhere

8. Unstablefan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Royal Bounty question (playing the map included in PK2D): Where do I leave my army before venturing to Rockland? I'd rather not have them all die when I go through the portal...

Thanks!!!

9. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    use the observation towers near the portals. When you enter them the second time, they offer you to leave troops.

10. Unstablefan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Thank you, Jim!!!

11. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    We've got a new map coming out soon with the next update.

Broken Alliance, Size - M.
    The name must speak for itself, it's from HOMM2, recreated for Palm Kingdoms.

The price will be $0,99, but you can get it now for free if you sign up for a gift code from inside the game.

[​IMG]

12. sr1969

sr1969 Member

Dec 7, 2013
    On the verge of death MAP

Can someone please tell me how I get to the island in the bottom right corner of the map? I have made it to the last (I believe) enemy but have nowhere near good enough stats and armies to beat him so my guess is I haven't explored enough of the map. Any help would be appreciated. Can hardly wait for PK3!!!

13. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    using a ship

14. sr1969

sr1969 Member

Dec 7, 2013
    #354 sr1969, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    A ship from where? There are no docks or castles in which to build ships in the areas I have opened up? I have searched and searched for a portal I may have missed. Is there more than one place that I am supposed to mysteriously walk on water to access? I already did the one posted in this thread.

15. sr1969

sr1969 Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Ok, I found a portal I had missed, made it to the island in bottom right corner, cleared it out and came to another dead end. It's clear I have only explored half the map but I need a ship and have no idea how to get one. For the first time I may have to call a map quits as I suspect there is a bug in it.

16. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    I updated the map (see maps downloads - updates section). Enabled ship building for the map.

17. sr1969

sr1969 Member

Dec 7, 2013
    #357 sr1969, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    Thanks for the help!

18. sr1969

sr1969 Member

Dec 7, 2013
    The only maps that are available in the download section are Broken Alliance and Slugfest. Was it supposed to show up there?

19. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
  20. sr1969

sr1969 Member

Dec 7, 2013
    I checked it out. That's a very different "on the verge of death" map than the one I'm playing. I'm playing the XL map, the one on Facebook appears to be a small to medium map. Not sure what I'm missing here.